Chapter 4

When Ji Yu entered the room, she decided to go back to bed and lie down for a while. She was really tired and felt completely drained. If there is a chance to join Huanzong, she must compliment Ji Wuxian for his pharmaceutical craftsmanship. , It's really too fierce, no one.

She had just sat down on the bed, before she lay down, the door was pushed open.

She looked in surprise, and looked at Lu Qingjia who walked in a little puzzled.

It is winter in the Mortal Realm. Although the monk is not afraid of the cold and heat, he comes in with wind and frost, and his aura still makes Ji Yu's heart tremble.

"?" She asked strangely, "What are you doing in here?"

She pondered carefully, she didn't speak, she didn't attract the attention of the hostess, and didn't disturb them?

Can this drive her too? It's outrageous.

Lu Qingjia ignored her, he walked towards her slowly, the fringed Su Yupei on his waist swayed gently with his movements, the door of the room closed without wind, Ji Yu watched him come, and he was a little flustered. .

"What do you want to do?"

She didn't want to listen to the answer as soon as she finished asking.

She only felt severe pain in her abdomen, as if a violent fire was ignited, and in an instant the whole person was lit by the fire.

Ji Yu fell on the bed with a scream, struggling to breathe shortly, and instantly sweated, and the silk wrapped around her body was torn apart, revealing her really fragile and sensitive body.

"You...what did you do to me?"

Ji Yu asked hoarsely. She was extremely uncomfortable, clutching the silk quilt hard to cover herself, but the pain gave her little strength. Where did she suffer this sin? Soon I cried with pain, crying with tears on his face, breathless, Lu Qingjia looked at her, her appearance at the moment is really pitiful to me, but he seems to have no pity for Xiangyu.

He stood by the bed and watched condescendingly. When she was so painful that she bit her lower lip and bleeds, and her whole body seemed to be reddened by something in the body, he stepped on the footrest in front of the bed and bent down slightly. "Don't you want to double repair with me? Now that you have got what you want and got what you want, why is it so painful?"

Ji Yu trembled, her lips were bitten with blood, and her face turned white and red. She resented. Staring at Lu Qingjia, hoarsely said: "Bad son, dog man, what have you done!"

Lu Qingjia's voice was low and cold, and he said casually in Ji Yu's painful cry: "You Hehuan Sect is best at double cultivation, since you dare If you provoke me, didn't your master tell you that you can get Phoenix essence and blood in dual cultivation with the Phoenix, but if you don't help you refine the essence and blood, not only will you not be able to improve your cultivation level, you will also be affected by the Phoenix essence and blood in your body. Do you use spiritual power to nourish yourself until you are de-refined?"

Ji Yu cried in pain: "When did my old lady want to double repair with the Phoenix of Gouri? I think you are a human, OK? You lie! !!!"

Lu Qingjia smiled: "Didn't you know who I am a long time ago and invited me to come along? It seems that what you said before was a lie to me? You really discovered my identity later." He raised his hand, gently pulled the silk quilt covering her body for her, and said quietly, "Let's talk about it, how did you find it?"

Ji Yu stared at him angrily, without saying a word.

Being stared at by her, Lu Qingjia didn't care at all. He looked at her for a while and smiled and said, "It's pretty tolerable." He said in a casual voice, "Ten thousand years ago, I heard that someone of the same race was deceived by the human race. With Phoenix's essence and blood, but without Phoenix's help, it turned into a pool of blood after only half a year."

The Female Cultivator of Hehuan Sect Never Admit Defeat (MTL) [COMPLETED]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें