Chapter 78

Lu Qingjia was completely confused by Ji Yu's sweet words.

When he woke up and found that he had actually agreed to Ji Yu to watch him hatch his eggs, the entire phoenix was blown up.

Phoenix exploded hair is also beautiful, Ji Yu lying on the bed he prepared for her fascinated and said: "Qingjia, you are so beautiful."

Lu Qingjia: "..." I didn't say a word, but the blasted feathers returned to their original shape a little bit, and the long crown feathers on his head swayed, showing a very bragging posture.

"You are a bit more beautiful like this." Ji Yu praised sincerely.

Lu Qingjia whispered and lay down on the egg with his head lowered. The fire jade kept burning flames. Ji Yu made up a little bit from time to time. When he was empty, he would ask: "How is the fire?"

Lu Qingjia: "..." Why is there a feeling that she is cooking and planning to cook the father and son.

"Fair," he said reservedly.

Ji Yu smiled, again with that kind of intoxicating smile, her eyes curved and sentimental and enchanting, and her watery lips were like red cherry blossoms. Lu Qingjia was a little impulsive, but he thought of the egg under him still forcibly controlling it.

"How long do you want to incubate?" Ji Yu asked with his face in both hands.

Lu Qingjia: "I don't know."

What a frank answer, so frank that Ji Yu didn't know what to do.

"Then you want to just keep hatching like this?"

Lu Qingjia thought for a while and said, "Six hours a day should be enough, right?"

Ji Yu felt that she could no longer be so out of the way, she had to take the responsibility of her mother.

"I'll go to Zangshu Pavilion again to find related records." She got up and got out of bed. Before leaving, she came to Lu Qingjia and touched his wings lovingly, and kissed him on his side.

Hey, I didn't realize that I still have such a strong adaptability before. Everyone can't be satisfied anymore. It's only a matter of x.

Before leaving the house, I glanced at Lu Qingjia for the last time. The white-tailed Jinfeng who was lying quietly was so luxurious and beautiful, no wonder she couldn't hold it.

When he arrived at the library, Ji Yu put away the social idler and began to look for it seriously.

She started from where she and Lu Qingjia looked last time, carefully studying each volume, and time passed quickly after immersed in it.

She would not look at the sky in the Yunding Yang Palace, and she was very pleasantly surprised when she found a scroll related to it. She carried her skirt and ran to the warm pavilion.

She came suddenly and never said hello, so she saw Lu Qingjia half leaning against the Huoyu cot, her eyes gently stroking the eggshell.

Lu Qingjia was embarrassed when he heard Ji Yu's movement. He seemed to not want her to see him like this, and turned away and said, "Why is it so late?"

Ji Yu walked over with the jade slip: "I found it."

She handed the jade slip over, and Lu Qingjia took it to see it, and she found it.

"If you follow the above, then we are all right." Ji Yu said solemnly, "you don't have to incubate aimlessly, he will be able to break his shell after seven or seventy-nine days." She swept. Glancing at their egg, "We don't have to leave it here. If we want to leave, we can make a cradle and take it with us."