Chapter 48

Lu Qingjia is not in a good mood now.

The night was already deep, and Ji Yu had already rested, but he was standing on the edge of Qingfeng Cliff alone, seeming to admire the moon, but his eyes were depressed.

The wind blew his snow-colored robe embroidered with gold thread and viburnum. He stepped on his white satin boots and walked closer to the edge of the cliff step by step, until half of his foot was volley, and he was about to fall in almost the next second.

Ji Yu was angry.

While she was angry that he promised to trust, she still tried to test her sincerity and gave him a bloody and memorable "punishment."

He is suspicious, he knows it himself, but he can't control himself, he keeps saying that he believes her and accepts all her explanations, but he still can't help testing her at a certain moment.

He just wanted a peace of mind.

Phoenix has been betrayed by the human race, designed by the immortal race with false acquaintances, and framed by the demons. The whole world is his enemy. Is there anything wrong with him being careful?

But Ji Yu asked him directly: "Am I your enemy?"

Lu Qingjia recovered and could only answer no.

Ji Yu is indeed not his enemy, he shouldn't do that, but in fact, whether Wen Lingyi's puppet was burned down, or Yan Tingyun's various behaviors, they still left a shadow in his heart.

It takes time and faith to fall in love with a descendant of a human race who has betrayed oneself and believe her wholeheartedly.

He felt that he had done a good enough job, but it still doesn't seem to work now.

There was footsteps behind him, and Ji Yu's voice soon sounded: "What are you doing while standing there? What if you fall?"

Lu Qingjia didn't look back, turned her back to her and said lightly: "I am Phoenix, what about falling?"

"You are right." Ji Yu whispered, "Even if you are not a phoenix, you are still a powerful person with a high level of cultivation. Why should I worry that you will be injured if you fall."

Lu Qingjia turned to look at her. She was wearing a thin waist-length skirt. The skirt was a little translucent under the moonlight, and he could vaguely see the shadow of her slim and straight legs.

"What are you doing here so late?" Ji Yu gathered his shirt, "Don't you want to stay with me to hide? Blame me for punishing you too much?"

She walked up, raised her hand and stroked his lips. He frowned in pain. Ji Yu slowly said, "Does it hurt?"

Lu Qingjia avoided her hand and said, "It doesn't hurt." He frowned, "What's the pain."

Yes, to him who has suffered so many inhuman treatments, what is this pain?

"That is to blame me for punishing you." Ji Yu asked him, "I think I did something wrong. Shouldn't I offend you like this?"

Lu Qingjia didn't say a word, he turned away, Bai Yu's cold side face facing her, from this angle, the phoenix between his brows is not very visible, without the gorgeous embellishment, his temperament is more gentle and jade, like a snowy white and cold. The ice flower is really a god of bone jade.

Ji Yu also turned his eyes away and stood beside him, "But I also feel offended. If you really want to know if I can use the Phoenix Emperor Bow, you can tell me clearly." She slowly said, "I am so serious. I want to protect you, so happy that you are willing to give me your father's divine bow, thinking that you have finally taken that step, but in the end found that it was just your temptation."