Chapter 67

Back to Hehuan Sect, Ji Yu knew that he had been taken away by Ji Wuxian for three days.

Her and Lu Qingjia's wedding in Japan will be three days later, and now it is barely catching up.

When she returned to Xianzong, Yin Ruyan pulled her away and called a group of female disciples to help her freshen up.

Although everyone is a cultivator, and many things can be done with a single method, they will still follow their own efforts in matters such as marriage.

After taking a bath, Ji Yu put on a snow-white coat and sat down in front of the dressing table. Yin Ruyan held the jade comb in his hand and smiled and said, "Fortunately, everything is too late. This is the only major event in life. It is always bad to miss the auspicious time. ."

She combed Ji Yu's hair lightly, taking advantage of the gap between the other female disciples tidying up their wedding dresses, seemingly inadvertently said: "...Listening to the meaning of the gods, Master Jade seems to be in conflict with Sect Master Ji. Was he missing before?"

Ji Yu blinked and said, "Head Yin, just ask what he wants."

Yin Ruyan is not a circus person either. She directly said: "I'm just wondering if Ji Wuxian did it? If he did it, I will never have anything to do with him in the future."

She frowned and said: "The day of the god's rejoicing is just around the corner. He made this kind of moths is a provocation. To provoke the gods is to provoke the Shadowmoon Immortal Sect. If the gods fail to bring you back in time, I will personally kill him."

Although Yin Ruyan has been married to Ji Wuxian several times, she is very clear, knowing what Ji Wuxian thinks, she has never taken it seriously.

In her eyes, Yingyue Xianzong and Lu Qingjia are the most important. The ancestor master has ascended before, and she does not need her attention for the time being. Now that the ancestor master and the fairy world have fallen out, the most important thing in her eyes is to add an ancestor. Master.

Anyway, there is no Ji Wuxian.

"He probably won't appear in the joint registration ceremony." Although I don't know how he will choose in the end, he will not appear in a short time. This is for sure. "Others, he will still wait for the opportunity to personally and Yin head. Say it."

Seeing that Ji Yu didn't want to talk more, Yin Ruyan nodded and continued combing her hair: "I looked up the classics and saw the customs of the Feng family more than 100,000 years ago. The bride would comb a flying phoenix bun. I simply learned it. Can you comb it the same? Let's see first."

Ji Yu thought of Lu Qingjia combing her hair that time, Gao Wan's hair bun with that golden phoenix hairpin really looked like a phoenix with wings spread out, I wonder if the head Yin said that?

While she was thinking, she heard the exclamation of female disciples behind her. Ji Yu looked back and saw Lu Qingjia in a golden red brocade robe.

He wore this brocade robe when he went to save her.

He really has an extraordinary obsession with getting married with her.

"See God."

When everyone reacted, they saluted respectfully. Lu Qingjia walked past them indifferently, stopped behind Ji Yu, and stretched out his hand towards Yin Ruyan: "Give it to me."

Yin Ruyan was startled: "Shenjun means..."

Lu Qingjia glanced at her, she gave the comb to her without saying anything, and she went out with a group of female disciples very insightful.