Chapter 46

Ji Yu was taken care of by Lu Qingjia for a few days, and it was her turn to take care of him again.

Her exclusive cold jade bed has now become his exclusive. He curled up a little nervously in the silk quilt. Ji Yu sat on the edge of the bed and looked at his closed eyes, and said softly: "You really can't sleep. Don't force yourself to sleep."

That day he confessed how he pulled the Gu for her, which really shocked her.

It took her a long time to digest this matter. Although she was caught by the Demon Gu because of him, but they are lovers, they should not be held accountable. If you have to count the responsibility, look at it from another perspective. As his partner, she was accidentally calculated and caused him to move the Demon Gu to her body. On the contrary, she was in Yan Tingyun's plan. She seemed to be at fault.

There is really no way to distinguish between right and wrong, but it is true that she is still too weak now.

She was not a strong temper. After wearing the book, she always wanted to become stronger so that she could leave Lu Qingjia. Since she discovered that he might like her, she didn't hold fast to become stronger, but I'm afraid I can't continue to salt fish in the future.

"It would be fine if I was stronger, so I won't fail to find Yan Tingyun and make you like this." Ji Yu looked down at his fingers: "Lu Qingjia, Yan Tingyun has lost half of his cultivation base now. Am I capable of fighting?"

Lu Qingjia slowly opened his eyes. He was very tired. Ji Yu let him sleep and have a good rest, but he would have nightmares when he fell asleep, so he didn't dare to sleep and didn't want to sleep.

But he was always willing to listen to what Ji Yu said, so he pretended that he was asleep.

She could see it, and he was not surprised. Now when she heard her ask like this, he touched her hair like she always likes to do, and slowly said: "If I say yes, how will you be?"

Ji Yu looked at glancing at his hand-what's going on, Lu Qingjia, why are you braiding it? Is this the skill that long-haired men in your cultivation world have more than modern men? Everyone can make a good braid?

Ji Yu tugged at his hand: "I'm talking about business, don't play around."

Lu Qingjia raised her eyes to look at her, her eyes bright and smooth, like Han Qiushui: "Can't I play?"

... This is completely imitating her previous tone.

Ji Yu got stuck in her throat, looked at the 50,000-year-old Phoenix who had just grown up, nodded and said: "Yes , you can play as you like." 

She turned to continue the topic just now: "If I had a battle with Yan Tingyun now, I would be able to protect you." She said solemnly, "You moved the Devil Gu to you. If I knew it, I would not I will let you do this, but if you do it all, I will not be hypocritical. You probably can bear the pain more than me."

Lu Qingjia braided her braids and said, "Well, you are right, I can bear the pain better."

"...You said that the demon gu will make people feel cold and eat bones and flesh and blood. How did you get rid of it? Was it because of Nirvana?" Ji Yu said seriously, "Anyway, anyway. I will protect you until you find a way to get rid of it."

Lu Qingjia had finished braiding her braids and asked softly: "Will you protect me if you try your best ?" 

Ji Yu smiled: "If you want to be desperate, aren't there other people? You don't have to go all the way together."

With so many cultivators in the Shadow Moon Immortal Sect, together, can't they deal with Yan Tingyun who has lost half of his cultivation?

It just takes some time to get together.