Chapter 69

Ji Yu was taken back to Jiuzhongtian by Wen Lingyi.

  Jiuzhongtian repaired the barrier again, and at least it could block Lu Qingjia for a while. It should be the safest place in the world at the moment.

  In the Jiuxiao Palace, Wen Lingyi put the girl in his arms on the bed, and sat on the edge of the bed to wipe the blood from her face with his cuffs.

  She hid, her eyebrows filled with fatigue and exhaustion, her heart was ashamed.

  Wen Lingyi is rare and tough, and despite her objections, he insists on helping her deal with the wound.

  Ji Yu was really annoying, pushed him away hard, and said with red eyes: "Leave me alone."

  Don't worry about her, she is very self-disgusted now. She doesn't understand why she wears books, and she doesn't understand why she can't control herself so much. She likes the person who shouldn't like the most in the book.

  If she didn't like Lu Qingjia, nothing else would happen.

  She should be quietly eating melons and hide away. Why is she related to Lu Qingjia?

  Now things have become like this, she is hiding in Jiuxiao Palace, but what about the others?

  Although when I first came here, I only thought that this was a book she had read, and there was no real feeling, but after so long, she has known so many people. She is also a person and a person of flesh and blood. How could she not take it seriously?

  Lu Qingjia took the horns, but she didn't want to. She clearly remembered the smiles and smiles of everyone around her. They were so vivid. If it was because of her death, because she caused the world to be destroyed, she really didn't know how to atone for it.

  Wen Lingyi couldn't stand it for Ji Yu.

  "What the hell happened, aren't you going to get married today? Although I know that Yan Tingyun is going to make trouble, Lu Qingjia's injury is almost healed, so he won't let him take advantage, right? Why did he go crazy and hurt you so much? "He asked inexplicably, "What happened at the wedding?"

  Ji Yu didn't want to recall those things, and couldn't tell him clearly in a few words, and finally could only say nothing.

  Wen Lingyi didn't really need her to say that, soon a subordinate came to report it. He left for a while and basically knew it when he returned.

  "...Yuechangge could explode, this is something I didn't expect." He whispered, "It's my fault. If I stop them in time and prevent them from attacking Shadowmoon today, the latter will not happen. thing."

  He was a little weird: "Is the Yuechang song blew enough for you to become like this?" He guessed, "Lu Qingjia was obviously severely stimulated... Forget it, you don't want to say, I won't ask."

  He stroked her long hair beside her ears: "You can rest here, don't worry about other things, everything is my own."

  Ji Yu suddenly asked him: "Do you know where Lu Qingjia is now?"

  Wen Lingyi paused and said, "...he didn't return to Shadow Moon, no one has seen him yet."

  He didn't go to kill, it was better, but just not going now, doesn't mean he won't go in the future.

  He will go crazy at any time, she can't hide here.

  Ji Yu got out of bed and wanted to go, Wen Lingyi hurried to follow, and pulled her sleeves and said, "You are still worried about him when you are injured like this? What if he is unscathed? It's you, now he is obviously very irrational. You are very dangerous..."