Chapter 44

It is difficult for Ji Yu to tell how she feels now.

She was lying on a bed of cold jade, her back was cold, and in front of her was Lu Qingjia in hot state.

Looking at Feng Ling with blood on his eyebrows, Ji Yu choked, not caring about the sadness before, and whispered : "What are you doing, let me go first."

Lu Qingjia shackled her persistently, asking her to answer in the affirmative.

"Tell me." He was a little unstable. "Are you just for me?"

Ji Yu blushed, although he decided to try and fall in love with him, but... but this... this It's a bit overwhelming.

"I..." Ji Yu turned his face away from looking at him, and trembled because of the cold, "It's not yours, who else can it be ?"

This was a disguised answer.

Lu Qingjia was still not satisfied enough, thinking that she did not directly guarantee that she would not lie to him, he was even more dissatisfied if he only said that he believed she was happy.

There was inevitably some resentment in his heart. Seeing Ji Yu's face pale and weak and deceiving, he directly lowered his head and bit her earlobe.

Ji Yu snorted softly, and her voice trembled even harder.

"What are you doing?"

Lu Qingjia didn't say a word, just bit her earlobe gently.

Ji Yu is really crazy.

They had it more than once, and he knew best what was sensitive about her.

Ji Yu opened his eyes and panted and said, "Okay, I say, I say, I say everything ."

Lu Qingjia slowly stopped, and his lips were pressed against her ears in a low voice: "Then you say it well, and talk about it when you think about it."

Ji Yu took a breath and tried to calm down for a while before slowly saying: "I..."

She closed her eyes, "I have you in my heart."

This time I really confessed, without any cover-ups or ambiguities.

Lu Qingjia stiffened, leaned down and pressed her tightly, rubbing her cheek affectionately.

Ji Yu is not a tangled person either, she was just shy just now.

When she started talking, she was thinking in her heart, and she just said it all.

So she added: "You admitted that you liked me that day, in fact, I like you too."

Lu Qingjia trembled a little inexplicably. He lay down beside her, staring at her face scorchingly. Ji Yu looked at the curtain on the cold jade bed and whispered, "Although I didn't expect this to happen, I still find it incredible, but I really like you. I wanted to say that when you let me go first, but you didn't allow me to say it."

She turned her head and looked directly at Lu Qingjia's phoenix eyes: "Lu Qingjia, I like you, and you are not bad. Although you scare me, you want to kill me and make me hurt...

" ...Don't mention these things at this time." Lu Qingjia interjected slowly.

Ji Yu sighed, "Well, I won't mention it if you don't mention it. Anyway, although you have lived like this, you...but you were really good to me afterwards."

Lu Qingjia lowered his eyelids to hide the joy of his eyes, fearing that she would laugh at him when she saw it.

"There is no definite number in the future, so I can't guarantee it." Ji Yu moved closer to him and touched his forehead. "But my past and present are only you." Such words made Lu Qingjia unable to restrain himself.