Chapter 70

Ji Yu knew that she had more than 30,000 years of cultivation in her body.

She wanted to figure out why she became so strong, so she went to the Yundingyang Palace alone.

At that time, Wen Lingyi just took her to take a long look, and this time she came up by herself.

Looking at the golden light lingering everywhere in the Yunding Yang Palace from a distance, it was magnificent, but when it really came up, I found that the walls and ruins here are extremely desolate.

There is still light, and the sun is scorching hot and Ji Yu is not affected at all. Even if she walks in the sun, even if she is devastated, it will not prevent her from seeing how flourishing this place was.

When I read the book, I knew that the Feng clan used to have a lofty status, not to mention the dragon clan, the immortal clan that ruled the six realms in name could not be compared.

Things that are too good are always coveted and jealous. There are not too many things like this throughout the ages.

Ji Yu came here for a purpose, and she didn't walk around, looking for the highest step, and stepped into the palace closest to the sun.

This should be the place where the Phoenix royal family lived. The plaque at the entrance of the main hall has been lost. She doesn't know what it is called, but as long as she thinks that this is the place where Lu Qingjia grew up, he has spent the most beautiful and best time here. In terrible years, the mood is very complicated.

In fact, she could understand how Lu Qingjia was thinking. Her home became like this. She hated her former enemy for tens of thousands of years and struggled with fire and water for tens of thousands of years. In the end, she was told that it was just a "joke", just a "story". Everything was arranged by others, it was just a book used to entertain the public, how could Lu Qingjia's temperament accept it.

Ji Yu shook his head and stopped thinking about those things. Even if the Yunding Yang Palace was ruined, it is still everywhere in the enchantment. Even if she is not rejected, she can't stay for long. It still matters.

She went all the way into the side hall. She wanted to find a place like a study, but she accidentally walked into a small inner hall.

It is not really small to say that it is small, but it is a bit small compared to other large places.

On one side of the inner hall was a closet with a whole wall. The door of the cabinet was half hidden. A thick layer of dust fell on the clothes in the door.

Ji Yu opened all the doors of the closet, one after another, and then used a magic trick. Go to the clothes to disturb the dust, and then show in front of her is countless brocade clothes, there is also a full cabinet dedicated to various hair crowns, and in the cabinet next to it are various hair bands that hang neatly. .

Seeing this, I thought of Lu Qingjia. It was not that she particularly liked to think of him, but the dressing style was exactly the same as him.

Not only is the style the same, these clothes are not the size of an adult man, they should be a teenager...Ji Yu stood on tiptoe and picked up one, and was surprised to find that the collar was embroidered with gold thread and viburnum.

She had always thought that Qionghua was just a symbol of Shadow Moon, but now it seems... actually not?

Did he actually like it when he was a kid?

Ji Yu's hand stroked this juvenile clothing, and after looking at it for a while, he put it back neatly, closed all the cabinet doors and left here.