Chapter 17

Ji Yu did not expect that she would return to the forbidden area so soon.

Still in its current form.

Standing outside the golden and red transparent barrier, looking at the place that she still didn't feel familiar with after living for more than a month, she regretted it a bit.

"Or let's go back." She couldn't say enough. "Jung Hua Jun is very troublesome. He is not like the male cultivators you met before, who will pity Yu Yu..."

"We are not here to make trouble, nor dare Covet Qiong Huajun, let's take a look, should we do something?" Manzhu took a step forward curiously, then turned around and said, "And Master Sister, I heard people say that you are back to Xianzong with Qiong Huajun. , You should be considered to know each other? It should be considered normal to visit him?"

Ji Yupi smiled and said: "Visit him? Normal? No, no, you think too much, that's very abnormal, too It's not normal. Who would be a normal person to visit him..." As soon as the voice fell, the enchantment in front of him flickered and became a little bit diffused.

"Who is making noise outside?" The sweet, low-magnetic male voice fell into the heart like snowflakes, with a hint of coolness, so beautiful that people yearn for.

Ji Yu looked at the forbidden area where the barrier had been removed, and the three living treasures beside him did not realize her grief at all.

"This, this is Jun Qionghua talking?" Manzhu's eyes were wide open, her pretty face was covered with crimson, "We, we are disciples of the Hehuan Sect." She pulled Xiwu and Lily of the valley to salute. "See Mr. Qionghua."

Ji Yu glanced at them, then looked at the depths of the forbidden ground where no people can see, and slowly bowed.

"See Qionghua Jun." She pursed her lips. "The juniors are naughty and disturbed the gods. I'm really sorry..."

Before she finished speaking, Lu Qingjia's voice sounded again.

"Ji Yu?" He was very familiar with her, in an elegant and gentle tone, "You brought them here."

Ji Yu didn't need to answer by himself. The youngest Lily of the valley rushed back: "Yes, the master sister takes us. Come visit you."

Ji Yu wasn't sure if Lu Qingjia heard her saying, "Who is the normal person to visit him?" She looked in the direction of the forbidden area a little nervously, until Lu Qingjia said: "Since you are here, come in. "

...You can actually go in.

He actually let them in.

He hates others offending him the most, Ji Yu is very clear.

He must have heard what she said just now when he let them in.

Ji Yu stood there with an ugly face and refused to move, Man Zhu eagerly pulled her: "Master sister, go away, the gods let us in, don't you dare, where is the reason for the gods to wait for a long time?"

Ji Yu said. Complicatedly said: "Manzhu, you are very happy? I'm afraid you won't be happy for a while."

Manzhu confused: "What's the answer, big sister?"

Ji Yu didn't go into details, leading three eager to try and don't know the truth. The silly girl went in.

She felt that she really walked on the tip of a knife every step.

She walked in the direction in her memory, but could not find the Cangwu Shenmu, only a majestic jade palace.

The shadow of the high palace cast down, enshrouding the four young girls, Ji Yu was inexplicably depressed.