Chapter 27

Ji Yu tried many ways to open that door, but they were all unsuccessful.

She couldn't help but recalled the plot in the original book, as if Yuechangge also met a door? How did she open it?

It seems to be opened with just a light push.

Then she met Ling Yijun pretending to be the so-called lord of the secret realm, and took the "inheritance" given by him.

......Well, the heroine is the heroine, and the treatment is not ordinary. The door opened as soon as someone pushes it, and she can't open it even if she tries her best.

Ji Yu sighed, put the whip around his waist, and aimed his hands at the door.

Regardless of whether the half-dragon wants to lock them all up, wait until he and the heroine's tricks are arranged before letting them out, or if they just want to lock them to the end, she has to find a way to get out.

She didn't forget her mission. At least she had to find something to deal with Lu Qingjia. She didn't want to miss this opportunity to settle everything with him, and she didn't want to have anything to do with him anymore.

Although the bird came by herself and obviously had no trust in her, she also had her own rules of conduct.

Condensing spiritual power in the seal, Ji Yu looked bitterly, and decisively struck towards the solid door.

The door full of animal totems shook slightly. Dust fell from all around. Ji Yu avoided a little bit. Observing the door, it was still open.

Ji Yu stepped forward again and tried to open the door again. She thought the result was the same, but unexpectedly, she opened it.

She opened her eyes wide and looked out. After the door slowly opened, the surrounding light became brighter. She felt a little dazzling and closed her eyes for a while. When I opened it again, I saw a person standing outside the door.

It was a man with black hair that was longer than the hip line, a gorgeous and complicated silver crown tied on the top of the hair, and a black brocade robe embroidered with silver dragons. He had a noble temperament and a handsome face.

He has a pair of amorous peach eyes, but his eyes are very cold, which makes people feel very contradictory.

Ji Yu didn't pay too much attention to his facial features. After all, he had seen Lu Qingjia's peerless beauty, and any handsome guy would feel "but that's all". What she cares more about is the clothes of the other party.

The silver dragon pattern on his black brocade robe looked extremely dazzling in the Chixiao Sea Secret Realm.

Could it be that he is...

No, if he is really that, he should go to Yuechangge, why did he come to her?

Shouldn't he hurry up to train Yuechangge?

The man followed Ji Yu's gaze and looked at him. He was silent for a while and slowly said: "I have seen this girl." His voice was cool, with an indescribable sense of flexibility, just like his eyebrows, noble. There was a hint of femininity in it.

"I just heard the movement here, so I came over to take a look. Is it okay for the girl?" He said softly, "Don't be afraid of the girl, the Seventh Prince of Chu Kingdom in Xia is the seventh prince of Chu Kingdom. This time he came to Chi Xiaohai and got the voice of the Shadow Moon Immortal Sect. The Chixiao Sea is the land of the dragon clan, and a secret realm suddenly appeared, which may be related to the more and more exhausted dragon veins in my Chu Kingdom." He smiled, and the coldness in Taohua's eyes was much less, and there was a lot of affection. , "Look at the girl's dress, is it a disciple of the Hehuan Sect?"