Chapter 47

No one would refute what Qiong Huajun said.

What he said was reasonable. Ji Yu was indeed about to defeat the Buddhist of Shangqing Temple at that time, but then an accident happened.

I thought she was badly injured and couldn't keep up with the Deng Yun Jue, so she didn't arrange her competition. I didn't expect she would be better soon.

She should be all right? Seeing her steady steps on stage and her face pale and red, she should be all right.

That's right, how about the dignified King Qionghua, but the Demon Lord came in person?

Is there anything he can't handle in this world?

Dao Chang Lingyue was sitting at the place closest to Lu Qingjia. He should have seen the way Lu Qingjia and Ji Yu get along best. At this time, he couldn't help but think of the worries that the immortals exchanged privately after that day's discussion. Ji Yu doesn't really have a problem, does she? The gods value her so much and protect her so much. If she really has a problem, it will be a big problem.

Dao Ling Yue wanted to ask how Lan Xuefeng knew about Ji Yu, at least what kind of person she was in her daily life, but when she turned her head, she found that even if he could not see his big disciple, his eyes were blinded by white silk. "Staring" at the competition stage.

I didn't see him like this when Yuechangge and Feiying competed just now.

Lingyue frowned, a little displeased, and had a worse impression of Ji Yu-

She was all from the gods, and entangled with other male cultivators. It was really bad. I really don't know what the gods fell in love with.

Ji Wuxian glanced at Lingyue Daochang. Seeing him looking at Ji Yu and frowning, he knew what he thought of.

He had anticipated this situation a long time ago, but it is true that he is not surprised, but it does not mean that he will not be unhappy.

He looked towards the martial arts stage, Ji Yu was already on the stage, holding the snow whip he gave, she was dressed in purple, and her black hair was flying, like a beautiful albizia flower.

Her beauty is breathtaking, people who like her will like her more, and those who hate her will hate her even more.

Ji Wuxian looked towards Lingyue, and saw that his expression became even more ugly.

He curled the corners of his lips slightly to hide the coldness in his eyes. The more a spirit became, if he really dared to do anything to Ji Yu, he would naturally be able to block her, but it was Jun Qionghua...

Ji Wuxian turned to the main position. , The mind of the ancient gods is unpredictable. Who knows if he pampers her and pampers her today, will he abandon her tomorrow, or even make her disappear completely.

Thinking that Ji Yu was about to come back but was stopped by him, he secretly clenched his fist.

No matter who it is, even if he does everything he has, it won't let him hurt Ji Yu.

Ji Yu didn't even know the undercurrents under the competition stage. She stared at Yue Changge in front of her. The distance between the two was not close. What she could see was her embarrassed and bitter eyes, but what she could not see was the bottom of her heart. The surging demonic energy. 

If it hadn't been for Yan Tingyun to impose some restrictions on Yuechangge before the martial arts competition, now that she saw Ji Yu, her devilish energy had soared and her identity had been exposed.