Chapter 23

Lu Qingjia took Ji Yu back to the tree where she had lived for a long time.

She was put on the bed by him, he was bent over, his dark hair slid down his shoulders, and brushed her cheeks from time to time, she frowned and dodged slightly.

Lu Qingjia glanced at her, tucked her hair behind her back, and said nonchalantly: "How do you feel."

Ji Yu felt it for a while and said: "It doesn't hurt as much as before, and I don't feel too much panic ." Lu Qingjia sat down on the bedside. After hearing her words, she shook her hand and asked when she was dazed: "How do you feel now?"

Ji Yu looked at him: "No feeling."

Lu Qingjia smiled softly: "That's it. Your body temperature now Just like me, naturally I don't have any special feelings anymore."

He was smiling, but her heart jumped, and she didn't care that the two of them were still holding hands. She approached him and asked, "Is it temporary or permanent like you?"

Lu Qingjia naturally Holding her hand to the ground, he lifted his eyelids and said lightly: "Are you afraid of being the same as me?"

Ji Yu didn't speak, but the expression of hesitant to speak was afraid.

"Is it bad like me?" Lu Qingjia's tone was flat, unable to distinguish his emotions, "There are many people who want to be like me. Now that you have such an opportunity, why are you unwilling."

Ji Yu turned away, and after a while Then he said, "I'm going to Chi Xiaohai soon. If you are always seen as you are, don't blame me."

Lu Qingjia was finally a little angry.

He hasn't felt this way for tens of thousands of years, but now he is easily upset because of her short words.

"I am in your eyes, so..."

Isn't that unkind?

He stopped talking and said coldly: "Sit cross-legged." Ji Yu sat as he said, bowing his head and not looking at him.

Lu Qingjia got into bed and sat cross-legged across from her. The two of them had been holding hands since just now, and now there is no need to separate.

He held her hand tightly, with a bit of strength, Ji Yu finally looked at him, frowning to express his discomfort.

Lu Qingjia watched her not speak or let go. Ji Yu had no choice but to say: "You hurt me." Lu Qingjia still didn't speak, still staring at her without blinking.

She was a little strange by him, and she lowered her head to check on herself and said, "Is there something on my face?"

She wanted to withdraw her hand to touch her face, but he pulled it over.

"Ah!"

She whispered, separated her legs, fell heavily into his arms, and looked up at him in astonishment.

He lowered his eyes to meet her, still not speaking.

"What's your nerve?"

Ji Yu frowned and struggled. Lu Qingjia simply hugged her this time. The two manpowers were so different that she couldn't move at all.

Ji Yu wanted to use the technique, and Lu Qingjia finally spoke at this time.

"Think clearly before doing it."