Chapter 72

Who would have thought that Lu Qingjia would be like that with a horn and a horn, and would rather lead thousands of troops and horses against her than be reluctant to turn back, and now he would come to this remote town to find her?

Ji Yu really didn't expect Lu Qingjia to come.

He never expected that he would see her and Jing Zhi like this.

But they saw it. They didn't do anything, there was nothing to guilty of their conscience, and it didn't matter if they did. She and him broke off as early as the day of their wedding, and it's okay afterwards. She is close to anyone. It has nothing to do with him.

With this idea, Ji Yu calmly said: "Is there anything wrong with the god?"

Lu Qingjia had never expected her to be so distant and calm.

He thought she should at least explain, even if she didn't explain, she should let go of the hand holding Jing Zhi?

But no, not at all.

She was still holding his hand, how could she hold another man's hand? Monks are not good either.

Lu Qingjia stepped forward, ignoring Ji Yu's surprised gaze, pulling her hand back and holding her in his own hand. Only after doing this, he realized how inconsistent with their current relationship. He froze there, barely keeping outside. Calm.

"Why is he here."

He spoke with a hoarse voice and a low and soft tone, with some unobtrusive compromise.

But Ji Yu didn't seem to be able to hear it at all, and she pulled away from his hand and said indifferently: "Master Jing Zhi is injured. He is here to heal him. If there is nothing wrong, the god will leave. I will not keep you under my temple. "

Lu Qingjia wanted to say something, but Ji Yu didn't give him a chance. She directly pulled Jingzhi into the house and practiced a Buddha. The one who has dealt with the scriptures and spirit stones the most in her life, has she ever experienced such a situation?

He was a little uncomfortable and wanted to keep a distance from Ji Yu, but Ji Yu held his hand very hard, holding him tightly, making him want to break away but didn't know how to use force. He thought this was ridiculous, how could he not even know how to use it?

Finally, when he understood what to do, Ji Yu had taken the initiative to let go of him.

She closed the door, turned to look at him and sighed, "Sorry, I didn't know he would come."

Jing Zhi turned his head slightly and said: "The gods should be worried about Ji Tanyue here, but the poor monk shouldn't stay here, the poor monk will leave first."

He turned to leave, Ji Yu didn't stop him, but she said, "You are seriously injured, where are you going?"

Jing Zhi stopped with her back to her, "There is an inn in town."

"Is the inn convenient for you to heal your injuries? You are hurt so badly, and I can help you heal faster."

"...This is unreasonable." Jing Zhi's voice was a little low.

Ji Yu was silent for a while and said: "I just want to thank the master, there is no other meaning, if the master is embarrassed, then go."

Before Jing Zhi left, she went out first. Jing Zhi stood inside the door and heard the dialogue outside the door--

"You shouldn't be here."

It took a lot of effort for Lu Qingjia to control himself, and he broke in without the moment Ji Yu closed the door.