Chapter 64

After Peeping Mirror disappeared, Ji Yu saw Mingguang Zhenxian's complex face.

"..." He won't see Wen Lingyi's appearance, right? He should have been outside just now.

Shouldn't you see it? Didn't see why this expression?

Ming Guang Zhenxian was a little embarrassed, he was really not curious about what Ji Yu was going to say to the emperor, but he just came in by chance and heard the last words of the emperor.

He felt that he must have misheard, and there must be too much colored waste in his mind, and he must clean it up, and she must not let Miss Jade find out what she has misheard.

So he immediately said: "Xiaoxian still has some matters related to the registration of the book to be dealt with, let's say goodbye first, let's leave first.

Ji Yu watched Ming Guang Zhenxian leave while wiping his sweat, and didn't pay much attention to what he heard.

She sat on the futon to the side, thinking about the plot of the original book.

In fact, the story of the original book has no reference value at this point. Originally, Yuechangge shouldn't be imprisoned. She should have died for Lu Qingjia for the second time when Wen Lingyi and the prisoner Yan Tingyun were involved. Lu Qingjia introduced The blood remodeled her body and she was able to resurrect. Can look now...

Not to mention that Lu Qingjia brought her blood to bring her back to life. He didn't kill her directly because she was dead.

Thinking of the detailed work of the potential demons that day that Yuechangge's temperament changed, it shouldn't be just because of being enchanted. The female sixth sense told Ji Yu that something big must have happened to Yuechangge.

Ji Yu is a little irritable. Sometimes she really envy people here can kill people who are in her way at will. If she is not a good citizen who abides by the law, she would like to kill Yue Changge early, and nothing will happen in the future. So complicated.

Yan Tingyun's capture of Jin Chaoyu shouldn't be just because Jin Chaoyu happened to leave the sect. He was taken away. Will Yan Tingyun use him to break through the Shadowmoon Immortal Sect's protective formation?

In fact, even if he did this, the problem shouldn't be big. She didn't allow Lu Qingjia to take the initiative to go to the Demon Realm. It didn't mean that Yan Tingyun, who had lost half of his cultivation base and was seriously injured, came to Lu Qingjia and would lose him.

After having suffered a loss in Lu Qingjia once, Yan Tingyun should not be so careless.

Since you don't need to worry about the Shadow Moon Immortal Sect, you should worry about Jin Chaoyu's safety.

Thinking of what Jin Chaoyu said on the day she just returned to the sect, Ji Yu has already begun to consider whether to tell him the truth.

What will happen if he knows? Will you relax? The Ji Yu he likes is not her, and it doesn't matter who she marries.

...I'm afraid it won't. Although the person I didn't like is going to marry someone else, but that person has completely disappeared. Maybe it's better to stay in the dark.

Jin Chaoyu in the Demon Realm can't think too much now.

He has rarely been able to think in the past few days. The pain in his body made him feel numb. No matter how Yuechangge tortured him, he didn't respond.

This Sun Moon Long Song came again, she was completely different from the past, with Gao Wan's hair bun, black dress, and her thick face with no innocence.