Chapter 21

Ji Yu knew very well that Lu Qingjia couldn't spit out ivory from his beak.

But she didn't expect him to be so speechless, or that she didn't expect him to be so unreserved.

Shouldn't that matter be kept secret?

She didn't say anything except Ji Wuxian, and confessing to Ji Wuxian was also because she couldn't help it.

What is his situation now?

Ji Yu looked at Lan Xuefeng, and as expected, Lan Xuefeng was stunned, even his lips were slightly opened, his hand holding Liuyunjian even trembled.

A sword repairer's hand shook, so... the blow was really big.

Ji Yu thought for a while, and said truthfully: "He is right. There is such a thing. If you mind, just treat me as if I didn't ask you anything before." Her tone was very serious, "Although I sleep with Jun Qionghua It's a fact, but we don't have the slightest feelings, and we will never have this kind of contact again. If I stay with you, I will treat you well. If you don't mind, let's..."

She hasn't finished her words yet, Lan Xuefeng couldn't help but retreat a few steps.

He didn't start, his voice trembled slightly: "Sorry, I have something to do, so... let's go first."

After he finished speaking, he left without looking back, his feet hurried, and he was a little staggered.

Ji Yu looked at his back and didn't speak for a long while.

Suddenly, her wrist was tightly grasped, and she frowned and saw Lu Qingjia with a face like thrush and sharp eyes.

"People are gone, look?" He grabbed her wrist and raised her hand. She had to follow his strength to tiptoe. He asked in disgust, "What is so good about him ?" He was here, What else does she watch Lan Xuefeng do?

How does the blind Taoist compare with him?

Ji Yu glanced at him, then looked at the pinched wrist, Lu Qingjia followed and immediately let go of her.

He moved a little away, frowning.

In fact, what he cared the most was her saying, "We have no feelings at all."

Although this seems to be true to their current relationship, it is really hard for him not to care about what she said to other men.

Ji Yu rubbed his wrist and glanced at him and said, "Jun Qionghua is still unbelievable as always." Lu Qingjia glanced at her coldly and said nothing.

"It's what you said and I will find someone to practice. What are you doing now?" She glanced at the direction of the forbidden area. "Today is the ceremony of god sacrifice. Everyone gathers outside the forbidden area and waits for your blessing. Why do you come here to spoil my good deeds?"

"I bad your good deeds?!" Lu Qingjia smirked, "Did I say anything wrong? Did I order Lan Xuefeng not to agree to you? It was he himself who was timid to run away. , What to do with me?"

"Good one said nothing wrong." Ji Yu stared at him quickly, "Since you are right, why don't we announce these to the world? It's good to take advantage of the opportunity of the god sacrifice ceremony. Anyway, I never thought of concealing Lan Xuefeng, even if you didn't show up today, I would tell him about it, but I wouldn't be in such an embarrassing situation. I would mind it, but the gods are different. The gods have pretended to be an upright gentleman for so many years. If the world knows that you have been put to sleep by the female cultivator of the Hehuan Sect, and you are no longer icy and clean , you should be disappointed." Lu Qingjia stepped back, his back straightened and his fingers were slender as jade. He said to Ji Yu: "Go and say it, just say it, if I frown, I will lose." He put down his hand and held his breath for a moment, it was ridiculously ridiculous, "Ji Yu, you offended me so much because of a blue snow wind, you take it seriously. Think I won't kill you?" His eyes were a little red, and his eyes were full of restraint and gloom.