Chapter 18

Lu Qingjia returned to the secret room on the Cangwu Shenmu.

He walked over to the bed and sat down, the embroidered gold and white robe draped softly and obediently pressed against his body.

He stared at the ground, without blinking, his thoughts did not belong.

He just sat like this, sitting from dawn to dark, the light gradually disappeared in the room, he raised his head, his brows were a little dazed.

He really hates Human Race.

Not only the human race, the demons and ghosts, the Shangxian dragon race, there is no good thing in his eyes.

The collusion between humans and demons deceived his tribe. Although the Dragon Clan didn't join in the face, it insidiously gave them the means to imprison the Feng Clan behind. He spent countless nights more than fifty thousand years ago in the boundless darkness.

He was imprisoned in a water prison, half human and half original. His golden red feathers were wetted by water, and drugs mixed with dragon blood made him suffer and lost most of his power. For him, darkness is the real darkness, he can't see anything if he can't see his fingers.

Can not see hope, dare not have any hope.

My ears are full of miserable screams from my family, and my parents' comfort over and over again.

At that time he was still young, and he didn't understand why those people did this. Is there anything that the Phoenix clan sorry for them?

Nothing.

The Feng Clan was kind to others, and even gave them Feng Ling and blood. They were extremely submissive to the Feng Clan at the beginning. Since when did they change?

Probably it started from the ascension of people who received Phoenix blood.

Everyone wants to ascend, to become immortal, and to live forever.

Everyone has evil thoughts in their hearts, and these evil thoughts are perceived by the demons, and the following things seem to be less difficult to understand.

Lu Qingjia thought that his predecessors were still too kind.

Their kindness made them fall. Sitting in the darkness, his ears seemed to reverberate that they were drenched in dragon blood, pulled out of the phoenix feathers, cut through the skin and blood with a knife, and even taken away by... blood.

Thinking about it, Lu Qingjia laughed.

He laughed so badly, his laughter echoed in the room, and he felt very angry when he heard it.

Essence and blood.

He was also taken away.

He should have killed Ji Yu the first time he saw her.

He has experienced what the tribe has experienced before, but by this time he has not killed those who violated him.

He even helped the other party refine the essence and blood, he really didn't know what he was going crazy.

Do you really think it's a pity to kill like this?

Does someone really have to do things for him?

Lu Qingjia raised his hand, a phoenix fire melted into his palm, and his eyebrows lit up. He quietly observed the room that was no longer dark, recalling the decades he was locked in a black water jail, and remembering the adulteration. The smell of dragon blood's poison made him feel pain in his heart.