Chapter 73

Jing Zhi's reaction also made Ji Yu feel uncomfortable. She lowered her head to focus on the jade slip, and was surprised to find that the jade slip was emitting light.

She immediately picked it up and looked through it, and she saw the words appearing little by little.

Master Jing Zhi is a person who knows when to do what.

At this time, he turned and left the room without Ji Yu opening his mouth.

Only when he walked out the door and looked up at the moon, there was a place in his heart that was sour and contradictory, which made him really hard to calm down.

In the main room, Ji Yu was already looking at the jade slip. She sat there and studied it carefully. The content of the jade slip was not much, but she read it over and over several times, still a little unclear.

She only understood one meaning-except for the Feng Clan, taking this pill, she would definitely die.

Just a little bit will melt away very miserably.

Not even a lover who is mingled with the essence and blood of the Feng Clan.

In other words...

She shouldn't get these cultivation bases.

Ji Yu loosened her hand, and the jade slip fell on the table. She thought of Lu Qingjia's various abnormalities.

......It's not really what she wants, is it?

But if it wasn't him, who else could there be?

Although Wen Lingyi was the one who gave her the pill, he obviously didn't know anything and was the only one who could manipulate everything, Lu Qingjia.

Ji Yu was cold all over, and cold sweat broke out on her forehead. She was eager to find Lu Qingjia to ask for clarity, but she didn't know what to do if she really asked the result.

She leaned back in the chair and her stomach started to hurt again. She was lying on the table with her stomach on her belly, unable to return to her senses for a long time.

At the end of the night, the main room was still lit by candles. After the evening class, Jing Zhi looked there through the window, thinking for a long time, and then walked over.

He stood outside the main room window, looked at the shadow reflected on the window, and stayed quietly for a long time without seeing her move, and finally couldn't help but said, "Ji Tanyue is asleep?"

The shadow did not respond quickly, and after a long time, he said two words lightly: "No."

Hearing her voice, she knew something was wrong, Jing Zhi stopped hesitating, walked to the door and said "offensive" and went in.

When he came to the desk, he saw Ji Yu's face pale and sweaty.

Jing Zhi walked over and asked her: "But the abdomen is sick again?"

Ji Yu nodded weakly, propped his arm on the table and said: "Don't worry, it should be fine for a while, Master, go and rest, don't worry about me."

"How can I ignore you."

Jing Zhi said quickly, looked at her hand embarrassedly, slightly closed her eyes, hugged her up, and put her on the bed carefully.

After Ji Yu lay down, she was still not in good spirits, frowning and her breath was weak.

There was still her hot temperature in Jing Zhi's hands, his voice was a little hoarse, and he asked her in a low voice, "Where is the medicine Qionghua Jun gave you?"