Chapter 22

In the imagination of Yuechangge, putting on a golden phoenix-xia dress to offer worship to Master is a very romantic and happy picture.

But reality disappointed her again.

She has been living in various disappointments since she was born, she should have been used to it, but looking at the top of the empty Cangwu Shenmu, she still couldn't control the loss and resentment.

Where did he go at such an important moment?

She worked so hard to get the first place, and he saw it too. Didn't he help?

Isn't it also looking forward to today?

Why does he not show up?

There was another day... He actually shot her at her, without a word of explanation afterwards, and she couldn't even find his people.

The bell rang. This was a signal urging Lu Qingjia to return, but he still did not appear.

In the end, Yin Ruyan couldn't stand it anymore, and went to Cangwu himself, ringing the bell again.

This time Lu Qingjia finally appeared, but Yue Changge was no longer alone here, and it was not for them to be alone when he came back. The beautiful hope of Yue Changge was completely shattered.

She bit her lower lip and held the brocade box in her hand. Lu Qingjia didn't explain where he had gone after he appeared. She only raised her hand to take the brocade box away without even looking at them and said, "You can go now."

Yue Changge looked at her empty hand, her red eyes looked at Lu Qingjia, her red lips opened and closed: "Master, where have you been?"

Lu Qingjia looked at her this time, the white clothes embroidered with gold perfectly matched his temperament. His features are gorgeous, and there is a noble atmosphere everywhere, but his eyes are so indifferent when he sees her, like an unrelated stranger.

This is wrong, he shouldn't be so cold, aren't they mentors and apprentices? Shouldn't it be the closest relationship in this world other than the Taoist couple?

"Where did this monarch go? When is it your turn to ask?"

Lu Qingjia was unhappy, and Yue Changge, a very suspicious person, dared to ask him where he was going. It was obvious that he would hit the gun.

Yin Ruyan cleared his throat and reminded him at the right time: "Shenjun, you have not blessed her."

Lu Qingjia threw the brocade box on the table aside, and raised his hand very perfunctorily to Yue Changge, a slight red. The light disappeared after appearing next to her, so fast that Yue Changge didn't react.

He stood up, his thin lips uttered a very ruthless word on his ice-white, Ruyu face : "Fuck ." Yin Ruyan cleared his throat and said, "And the group of people outside the forbidden area." Lu Qingjia looked at her, Yin Ruyan said embarrassingly: "...The rules have been maintained for many years, and it will not be broken. If the grandpa is still there, you must think so..." Lu Qingjia's face eased a little when he mentioned the soaring grandpa, and finally satisfied. Yin Ruyan's request was fulfilled.

The people guarding outside the forbidden area felt the ultimate sacredness at that moment. They raised their heads and looked at the oncoming golden light, closed their eyes and felt the auspiciousness of the gods. When the cultivation reached a certain stage of consummation, they all had a faint breakthrough. Meaning.

Lan Xuefeng stood among the Shushan school disciples, with white silk fluttering in the wind around his eyes, and he was the only one who never looked up.