Fanwai 7

Ji Yu felt that she had to make her identity clear to Lu Qing Jia, although he was not as suspicious and paranoid now as he would be in the future, and it was not good to let these small issues become a conflict between them.

But ......

Turning to the shopkeeper, he looked at them, his eyes staring like brass bells.

It was better to settle this one first.

"Shopkeeper, how much is this dress?" Ji Yu smiled and asked.

The shopkeeper's gaze softened and said warmly, "It's not expensive, only 5,000 finest spirit stones."

Lu Qingjia looked at Ji Yu strangely, "Ji Yu, what are you guys talking about?"

How is it that the people who give money to "......" don't seem to have any idea of that at all?

The first thing you need to do is to take a look at this. 5,000 extreme spirit stones?"

A blatant robbery?

The shopkeeper began to feel that he was mistaken. How could such a talented customer not be able to pay out 5,000 precious spirit stones?

He changed his attitude in an instant and said, "Let alone the fabric of the skirt, the feathers alone are the snow sparrow feathers of the Far North, a single feather is worth a fortune, not to mention that there are several pieces on it. Fairy can't afford to buy just say can't afford to buy, but don't feel that we are asking for sky-high prices, if not for this year is our thousand-year store celebration, five thousand finest spirit stones are not for sale."

Ji Yu's breath was stuck in her throat, and she turned around to take off the flying feather flowing dress, but Lu Qing Jia stopped her.

The young man's face didn't change: "Wear it if you like."

Ji Yu whispered: "Too expensive, not worth it at all, what snow sparrow feathers, I phoenix feathers are random rua people will look at?"

What phoenix feathers are randomly rua, did he ever rua to her?

But ...... But if she is happy only if she wants to rua, then let her be.

It's just that this public, or wait to go back and say.

The first thing you need to do is to take a look at the newest addition to the list, which will be the first thing you need to do.

"The phoenix is an ancient deity, residing far above the nine heavens in the cloud top Yang Palace, mortals have not seen a glimpse of the real phoenix in their entire lives, but the fairy said that the phoenix plumage is casual to touch, so despise our snow sparrow feathers, it's really ridiculous."

"Ridiculous?" The one who answered the shopkeeper was Lu Qingjia.

The shopkeeper wanted to say of course it was ridiculous, but he swallowed back the words that came to his lips when he saw the youth's fierce and handsome phoenix eyes.

He had been practicing for hundreds of years, and he could see that Lu Qingjia's cultivation was unfathomable, but the girl accompanying him had no spiritual strength.

But so what if they are high in cultivation, which of these big businesses in the realm have no support behind them? The one who dared to rob them openly in their place hadn't been born yet.

"Just." More is better than less, the shopkeeper drooped his eyelids, "Since the fairy can't see it, then take it off."

Lu Qingjia was so smart, how could he still not understand why the treasurer's attitude had changed so quickly.