Fanwai 5

Lu Qingjia wanted to take Wang Jun away, but Wang Jun was confused by his sudden attack. He didn't object for a while, and was almost pulled away.

Fortunately, the human race messenger came with a certain purpose, how could he let him go like this?

The other party immediately shouted sadly: "Wangjun stay, Wangjun stay! Wangjun can't ignore the human race, the human race has always restrained itself and returned to the ceremony, adhered to its duty, never crossed the boundary, now it is the demon world who violated the boundary rules first, the human race now With heavy casualties, how could Wang Jun, as a god, stand idly by!"

Wang Jun regained his senses, broke away Lu Qingjia's hand and gave him a serious look, turned around and was about to speak, when Lu Qingjia snatched it first.

"The dragon race is also a god, why didn't you go to Chixiaohai to ask for help, but instead came to the Genting Yang Palace?"

The teenager spoke bravely with his father's "loving" eyes, and moved Ji Yu who was hiding under the stage. She cheered Lu Qingjia from an angle that Wang Jun couldn't see, raised her arms to compare her heart, Lu Qingjia's last bit The hesitation disappeared immediately, and he looked back at Wang Jun particularly firmly, his waist straightened even more.

Wang Jun raised his eyebrows slightly, his eyebrows flickered for a moment, so he took a step back and handed the matter directly to him.

Lu Qingjia didn't expect this to happen. He was not old enough to meet foreigners, so what about entertaining messengers?

But Wang Jun gave way without saying a word, and he had to continue.

Where did the human envoys meet Lu Qingjia? He was only three hundred years old, and he could only see these foreigners at the thousand-year-old birthday banquet. He went to grab the meal of the immortal clan Xiaoxian, and the other party did not know his true identity from beginning to end.

"This is..." the human race messenger hesitated.

Rao is the first time, and Lu Qingjia also put on a very decent and indifferent look on his face: "Don't worry about who I am, just answer the question."

The human race messenger thought for a moment and said: "This... the dragon race is moody, and the human race is in a critical situation. It is impossible to delay. In order to find assistance in time, the villain naturally came directly to the Genting Yang Palace."

Hearing the words, the young man murmured lightly: "Really? But the human race has always respected the dragon race, and the emperor is even called the real dragon emperor. It can be seen that you believe in the dragon race more, and if something happens, you should go to the dragon race for help. Those worms have it. You have so many benefits, how can you refuse you? If you think that it is too far to go to Chixiaohai, you will say so, and the Feng Clan can give you a ride."

"Ah? What?" The human messenger was stunned, and looked at Lu Qingjia incredulously. This young man's facial features were similar to Wang Jun. They were all dazzling and dazzling, and there was also a phoenix mark on the eyebrows. , is he Prince Qingjia?

The human race messenger wanted to say something, but Lu Qingjia didn't give him a chance. The golden-red light came oncoming, and the messenger's eyes flashed. When he saw it clearly, he was already heading for the flying instrument of Chixiaohai.

"..."

What is this operation? Isn't that the same as saying good?

In Fengyang Palace, when the human messenger is sent away, Lu Qingjia has to face Wang Jun directly.

Wang Jun returned to the phoenix chair and sat down, calmly said: "Tell me, what's going on, why is this?"

In the end, he still understands his son and knows that he will not aim at nothing, so he gave him the right to handle everything.