Chapter 2

"The Prophet Muhammad SAW said: Do you know what is better than fasting, charity and prayer? It is keeping peace and good relations among people, as quarrels and bad feelings destroy mankind"

Reported Bukhari and Muslim.

If you haven't read surah al-khaf, here is a reminder for you.

**********************************

It is Monday morning, Fadimatuu is about to enter their school when she looked up and saw the signboard on which their school name was engraved on it.

It says "Government college"

Today she went to school alone because she had to finish the work that Ammi gave her, so she told Aaminah to just go.

They're attending the same school.

When she is walking around the school, the wind blew her Hijab covering her entire face, causing her to bump into someone she never wish to come across.

As she bends down to pick up the books that fell from her hands as a result of the impact, she felt a pair of hands on top of her hands.

She looked up to see who had the gut to touch her hands.

When her eyes met him, she fumed at him and snatched her hands away from him.

"How dare you try to touch me, who the h*ll do you think you're?" Fadimatuu yelled at him causing him to stagger backwards and stare at her at the same time.

He tried to talk to her but no words came out.

"If you think just because you said you love me that doesn't mean you have the right to touch me.

"Not talk of love, I told you I don't love you and I'll never be able to love such an ill-mannered person like you," she said sending murderous glares down his way.

"And make me make it clear to you once again, for Allah's sake don't bump into me ever again," She said again.

He just kept quiet and stared at the beauty in front of him, who has the gut to talk to him like that.

If not because he loves her he won't allow her to talk to him like that.

No one ever dared to talk to him that way except her, who always gets away with it.

Fadimatuu looks at the crowds of students that gathered around them.

Every student was whispering to the other students beside them.