Chapter 56

The Prophet Muhammad (SAW) said: “Allah the Almighty is Good and accepts only that which is good. And verily Allah has commanded the believers to do that which He has commanded the Messengers. So the Almighty has said: “O (you) Messengers! Eat of the tayyibat [all kinds of halal (legal) foods], and perform righteous deeds.” [23:51] and the Almighty has said: “O you who believe! Eat of the lawful things that We have provided you.” [2:172]” Then he (SAW) mentioned [the case] of a man who, having journeyed far, is dishevelled and dusty, and who spreads out his hands to the sky saying “O Lord! O Lord!,” while his food is haram (unlawful), his drink is haram, his clothing is haram, and he has been nourished with haram, so how can [his supplication] be answered? [Muslim]

Reference: 40 Hadith Nawawi 10

************************

Paris "The City Of Love" like they said because of the romantic atmosphere it has. Paris is also one of the most beautiful cities in the world.

A honeymoon without going to Paris would be incomplete she thinks.

Fadimatuu and Khaleel are presently in a beautiful Resort in Paris. Khaleel had booked the entire resort for them, even though Fadimatuu is not agreeable with it. As she always said it's a waste of money but he would brush her off saying he wants them to enjoy their time alone without any disturbance from anyone. In the end, she would agree with him.

Fadimatuu has always imagined going to Paris with her husband, and her wish has  been fulfilled by her husband, as he always fulfilled them for her.

"Hayatee I'm going without you" Khaleel yelled from inside the room as Fadimatuu has been in the walk-in closet for nearly an hour finding clothes to wear.

"You wouldn't dare" Fadimatuu replied from the walk-in closet.

"Try me. I guess you no longer want to go to the Eiffel Tower, I'll go alone then" Khaleel said as he walk inside the closet to see what she has been doing.

"You know how much I want to go there," Fadimatuu said eagerly as she love to go to the Eiffel Tower since forever. Yesterday night when they arrived in Paris, she even begged Khaleel to go to the Eiffel Tower but he didn't pay heed to what she said, as he says they were tired and needed rest. If she hasn't bugged him much, today too they're not going out, like he says they need rest for like three days before they start going out. She just gaped at him when he says that, it was like they walk on foot from Italy to Paris, not on the private jet, that they needed so much rest.

"Yes I know, let's go since you're dressed now" Khaleel holds her hand as she was dressed in an Arabian gown and she has wrapped her veil around her head. She's looking so beautiful that Khaleel almost decided against going out and just stared at her the whole day.

"You look gorgeous wifey" Khaleel smiled as they walk out of the closet.

"You're not looking bad yourself" Fadimatuu replied as Khaleel look so handsome dressed in a T-shirt and a pair of jeans. He has rolled off the sleeve of the T-shirt making him look more handsome.

 He has rolled off the sleeve of the T-shirt making him look more handsome