Chapter 47

The Prophet Muhammad (SAW) said: "If the people knew what (reward) there is in the 'Isha' prayer and fajr prayer, they would come even if they had to crawl."

Sunan Ibn Majah 796

***************************

A knock on the door woke Fadimatuu from sleep. When she saw the position they were in, a deep blush crept onto her face.

She gently tried to remove his hand from her body, but he hugged her close to himself.

Mama entered the hospital room after knocking for so long, but nobody open the door for her.

When Fadimatuu saw Mama enter the room, she wished the ground should open up and swallow her from this embarrassment.

She quickly removed herself from Khaleel's body and get up from the bed.

She nervously looked at Mama. "Good morning Mama" She greeted her looking down.

"Morning Fadimatuu. How are you?" Mama asked smiling. She knows Fadimatuu was embarrassed because she saw her and Khaleel sleeping on the same bed.

"I'm fine Mama" Fadimatuu replied still looking down.

"Why are you looking down?" Mama asked smiling.

"Nothing Mama. Let me go outside and get fresh air" Fadimatuu said, and she quickly went out of the room before Mama could stop her.

Mama just shook her head at her.

When Fadimatuu went out of the room, she found a chair and sat down.

She can't believe Mama saw her and Khaleel sleeping on the same bed, to top it up he was sick.

What would Mama think of her now? She should just die of this embarrassment!

It's all Khaleel's fault, if he didn't tell her to sleep with him on the bed, she would've never done that.

It's foolish of her to even do that.

God! How is she going to face Mama now?

Khaleel! She won't spare him for making her this embarrassed.

***

Khaleel woke up from sleep, looked around and found only Mama in the room.

When did she come? And where is his wife?

"Mama" Khaleel called out to her.

"Yes my baby boy, how are you feeling now?" Mama asked him affectionately.

"Fine Alhamdulillah. Where is Fatimah?" Khaleel can't help but ask about his wife.

"She's outside" Mama replied smiling.

"But why?" Khaleel wondered.

"She's shy because I saw you two sleeping on the bed" Mama laughed.

"Oh," Khaleel smirked. He knew she was a shy girl, and he was very sure she was blaming him now.

"Let me call her for you" Mama uttered standing up.

"Yes thank you, Mama," Khaleel said smiling.

"You shameless boy, you're not even shy of me?" Mama raised her brow.

"Mama, what did I do now?" Khaleel whined.

"Nothing" She shook her head as she went outside the room.

She found Fadimatuu sitting on the chair outside. "Your husband is asking of you," Mama said smiling.

"Okay," Fadimatuu said not meeting Mama's eyes.