Chapter 17

The Prophet Muhammad (SAW) said: "The strong is not the one who overcomes the people by strength, but the strong is the one who controls himself while in anger."

Sahih Bukhari-6114

*******************

After offering Ishaa Prayer, Khaleel returned from the mosque.

He went inside their house and go directly to the living room upstairs.

He found Mama, Baba, Zaynab and Muhsin there.

"Assalamualaikum" Khaleel said salam as he sat beside Zaynab.

"Waalaikumussalam" They replied.

He met Baba earlier after Maghrib prayer, when he returned from the mosque.

Baba hugged him tightly when he saw him and was happy that his son finally returned.

Muhsin saw Khaleel too.

As soon as Muhsin returned from Islamiyya, Zaynab told him of Khaleel's return, he was very happy that he immediately ran to Khaleel's part to see him.

He was the one that even woke Khaleel up from his nap.

He gave Khaleel a bone crushing hug as soon as he woke up from his nap.

Khaleel too was happy on seeing his little brother.

He has grown up now, Khaleel thought.

"Akhi we should go to Uncle Muhammad's house now" Zaynab said when Khaleel sat beside her.

"Yeah you should go, your uncle was happy that you've returned, he's even wanting to come and see you but I said I'll send you to him" Baba informed Khaleel.

"Okay Baba, Zaynab let's go" Khaleel standup from his sit.

"You should greet Fatima's Mom for me" Mama told them, as they've grown quite close now though she don't like some of Ammi's behavior and the way sometimes she's treating Fadimatuu.

"Okay Mama" Zaynab nod as they went out of the living room.

They walked for few minutes before they arrived at the door leading to Abba's house.

They was even some security man guarding the door.

When he saw it was Khaleel and Zaynab he let them in.

"Akhi are you eager to see Uncle Muhammad?" Zaynab asked him while knocking on the front door.

"Of course" Khaleel replied.

"And his daughter too" Zaynab winked and Khaleel glared at her.

Yeah he wants to see his daughter, the last time he saw her was when she's a baby, Khaleel thoughts.

Some maid open the door for them, when she saw Zaynab she immediately smiled at her revealing her 32 teeth.

"Welcome Zaynab" The maid ushered Zaynab into the house, and when she saw she was with Khaleel her breath hitched looking at his handsome face.

"Hey" Zaynab snapped her fingers in front of the maids face when she saw her drooling at Khaleel.

"Oh sorry" Embarrassment was clear in the maids voice.

"They are inside the living room" With that the maid quickly run away from them.

"Akhi I'm jealous of you, why is every girl that saw you would drool at your ugly face" Zaynab gagged.

Khaleel smacked her shoulder.

"Ouch Akhi it hurts" Zaynab rubbed her arm.

He ignored her and went ahead of her.