Chapter 69

Prophet Muhammad (SAW)  said: "It is one of the greatest sins that a man should curse his parents." It was asked (by the people), "O Allah's Messenger (SAW)! How does a man curse his parents?" The Prophet (SAW) said, "The man abuses the father of another man and the latter abuses the father of the former and abuses his mother."

Sahih al-Bukhari, 5973

*****************************

Fadimatuu was sleeping soundly when she heard the continuous crying of her babies. "Habibi please make them stop crying," She said as she wants to sleep even for two hours, as last night they've kept them up from their crying.

"Hayatee just wake up please, I can't handle the both of them," Khaleel groaned.

"Argh" Fadimatuu groaned as she finally woke up from sleep, and sit down.

When her eyes met with Khaleel and their two baby girls, she break into a fit of laughter, by how Khaleel is making faces just to make them stop crying.

"Please carry Abra," Khaleel said, they decided to give a nickname for the babies, Ayesha as Abra, and Zaynab as Abla.

"Okay" Fadimatuu giggled as she took Abra in her arms, and immediately she stopped crying making Fadimatuu to narrowed her eyes at Khaleel.

"Are you sure you're not doing anything to my babies that made them cry" Fadimatuu teased and he glared at her.

"My Abla too is no longer crying," Khaleel kissed Abla's cheek making her smile.

"Yeah, yeah whatever" Fadimatuu rolled her eyes.

"My Abla is a good girl right, let's go for a walk without Abra since she proved to be stubborn" Khaleel said making Abla smile as if she knows what he said.

Khaleel then leave the bed with Abla in his arms and tried leaving the room but Abra's cry stopped him.

"Khaleel you see, she started crying too," Fadimatuu glared at him making him smirk in victory.

"Is it my fault that all our daughters preferred their Father?" Khaleel said smirking as he tried to pick Abra in his arms too.

"No you're not going to pick both of them at the same time," Fadimatuu said as she refused to give Abra to him, there is no way she was going to let him carry the both of them.

"Hayatee what is this? You do realise I'm not a kid right?" Khaleel said raising his brow.

"Even if you're not a kid, you're not carrying the both of them," Fadimatuu said sternly.

"Fine" Khaleel sighed.

But without Fadimatuu realizing, Khaleel quickly picked Abra.

"Khaleel! I haven't even bathed them" Fadimatuu said annoyed, but he didn't answer her as he left the room with his two daughters.

Fadimatuu just smiled as she knows Khaleel won't listen to her, as now he preferred going everywhere with their daughters, even though she won't like him carrying the both of them in his arms.

That's why she put them on their double stroller when he's taking them out.

Their babies are now five months old, they've grown so much, and are a little chubby.

If you've guessed right, it's also time for Zaynab's wedding.

Fadimatuu and the girls were so happy about her wedding, even though Zaynab said she also wants to have a simple wedding like Fadimatuu, as it's the blessing she wants.

But even that, today they've organised a ladies' party for her.

Fadimatuu can't wait for that.

Fadimatuu remembered she refused to go back to Abuja after one month of giving birth even after how Khaleel has been pestering her.