Chapter 31

The Prophet Muhammad (SAW) said: "Pray while standing and if you can't, pray while sitting and if you cannot do even that, then pray lying on your side."

Sahih al-Bukhari 1117

*********************

"Abba please let me do my NYSC on another company" Fadimatuu begged her father through the phone.

"You're going to serve in your husband's company and that's final, I don't want to hear any other words from you" Abba said on the other end of the phone.

"Okay" Fadimatuu mumbled.

"And my brother also told you that you're going to do your NYSC in S&M Agency of Elegance" Abba added.

"Okay Abba, I'm going to serve there" Fadimatuu pouted like he would see her.

"That's my Princess" Abba said smiling.

"Thanks Abba, Bye" Fadimatuu said as they hung up the phone.

Fadimatuu sighed when she hung up the phone, she can't believe she's really going to do her NYSC in their company.

Before she wanted to serve on another company but her father and father in law won't let her, saying that it's better she served in her husband's company.

Now she had agreed to do her NYSC in S&M Agency of Elegance.

Though it had been one month since when they got married, but there is no improvement in their relationship.

But the only improvement is that they used to eat their breakfast and dinner together, since during lunch Khaleel is at work, except during the weekend.

Khaleel had been keeping his distance to her and she wondered why? Though she's used to it but still she's not happy about it.

Sometimes when she greeted him, he would only nod at her, he can't even answer her greetings.

With these cold attitude of his how do they expect her to serve in his company? She hoped that she would be post to some department in the company so that they would not meet while she's working there.

Had it being they're on good terms she would be more than glad to served in the company.

***

The next morning which is Monday she woke up very early because she's going to start her NYSC.

She quickly prepared a breakfast for them, and after that she went and took her shower.

She got dressed in Ash Abaya and she draped her veil on her head, she went out of her room to the dinning room.

She was happy when she found Khaleel already there because she don't like going to call him.

"Good morning" She greeted him as she settled on a chair opposite his.

"Morning" Khaleel replied.

They ate the food in silence like they always do.

She is eating her food when she noticed Khaleel standing up as he was done eating, she quickly stood up too.

"Can I go together with you to the company please?" She requested hoping that he would agree as she didn't know the way to the company.

"No" Came his reply, she was shocked.

"Please" She begged again making Khaleel to narrowed his eye at her.

"I said no" Khaleel coldly said, he's not happy at all that she's going to do her NYSC in his company. How can he now stay away from her when she's working right under his nose?