Chapter 50

The Prophet Muhammad(SAW) said: "There is a gate in Paradise called Ar-Rayyan, those who fast shall be invited into it, and whoever was among those who fasted, then he will enter it; and whoever enters it, he will never thirst again."

Jami'at Tirmidhi-765

It's my birthday today oo💃💃💃 I want you all to vote, comment, share, and follow my account as my birthday gifts, thank you.

*************************

The holy month of Ramadan has arrived, and the family have been happy welcoming the month.

On the first day of Ramadan, the Siddiqui family were invited to Fadimatuu's Father's house for Iftaar.

Fadimatuu was currently dressed in an Abaya, with a veil tied around her head.

"Khaleel are you going to spend the entire day in the walk-in closet?" Fadimatuu yelled as she has been waiting for him to get ready since, he was the one supposed to wait for her not the other way round.

"I'm almost done" Khaleel yelled back.

"Hurry up if not we're going without you," Fadimatuu said as she went out of the bedroom to the living room to wait for him.

"How am I looking wifey? Are my clothes okay going to my in laws' house?" Khaleel asked her nervously looking at his clothes.

Fadimatuu drooled at the sight in front of her, her husband is looking so hot on his sky blue kaftan with a Zanna Bukar Cap.

He looked so handsome and he is hers only!

"Hello" Khaleel snapped his fingers in front of her face, making her quickly get back to her senses as she was busy checking him out.

"Y-yes?" Fadimatuu stammered.

"Is my clothes okay?" Khaleel asked again.

"Is this the first time that you're going to your in-laws' house?" Fadimatuu asked raising her brow because she don't get why he was acting as if it was his first going to her father's house and trying to impress them.

"No" Khaleel shook his head, he was confused too as to why he wanted to look good?

"Then let's go," Fadimatuu said starting to walk ahead of him.

"By the way, you're looking beautiful babe" Khaleel winked at her and she blushed.

"You're not looking bad yourself" Fadimatuu uttered, she can't tell him that he was looking so hot, as she knows he won't stop teasing her.

"Just say I'm looking handsome, do you think I didn't see how you're looking at me earlier " Khaleel smirked and she blushed in embarrassment.

"W-when d-did I-i?" Fadimatuu asked stammering, cursing her voice for coming out like that.

"So you're asking me, just admit that your husband is handsome" Khaleel smirked standing in front of her.

That smirked, how she wished she could wipe it off his face.

"In your dreams" She scoffed.

"Oh really?" He asked putting both of his hands on her neck.

"Khaleel don't make me angry, you know what happened when you do that right?" Fadimatuu said smirking as she looked at his face and saw that the teasing smile on his face is replaced with a horrific look.

"I'm sorry wifey, let's go" Khaleel quickly said and Fadimatuu chuckled at him.

Fadimatuu knows what he remembered which makes him quickly apologize.