Chapter 25

The Prophet Muhammad (SAW) said: A surah of the Qur'an containing thirty verses will intercede its reader till he will be forgiven. That is: "Blessed is He in Whose Hand is the sovereignty" (Surah Mulk).

Sunan Abi Dawud 1400
Hasan (Al-Albani)

*******************

The sun rays woke her up from her beautiful sleep. She said the Dua for waking up from sleep.

She picked her phone from the bedside table and when she saw the time her eyes went wide like saucers.

It's 11am, she can't believe she slept that much after going back to sleep from praying Fajr prayer.

What would her in laws think of her? On her first day as their daughter in law she didn't wake up early.

She supposed to prepare a breakfast for them.

Can you just stand up and do something that would benefit you? Her inner voice said.

She quickly cleaned the room and went to the living room and cleaned it too.

She cleaned everywhere except the balcony of his room because when she peeked through the door she saw Khaleel sitting there, that's the reason she didn't clean there.

After she was done, she went to the bathroom in order to take shower.

After some minutes she walk out of the walk in closet dressed in Ankara with blouse and skirt.

She went in front of the mirror and put powder, Kohl and nude lipstick.

She then tied her head tie, and loosely put a veil on her shoulder.

Her stomach grumble causing her to sigh as she's very hungry. Because the last time she ate food was since yesterday morning, as she had lost her appetite after the wedding Fatiha.

She checked the time and saw it's 12PM, and she went out of the room to the living room.

She found Khaleel sitting in the living room in one of the chairs and his legs on the center table pressing his phone.

So he left the balcony. She thought.

"Good afternoon" She greeted him as she sat on a chair opposite him, and he only nod at her.

He can't even answer her greeting? She thought.

You're even lucky that he nod at you. Her subconscious said.

"How rude" she muttered under her breath causing him to raise a brow at her questioningly, she looked elsewhere in order not to answer him.

"Your breakfast is there" He told her pointing towards the small dinning table.

Why did he even has to informed her? She can starve for all he cares. He thought.

It's Zaynab that brought their breakfast and left when she's sleeping.

"Okay" She replied. Before she wanted to nod at him like he did but decided against it since he is her husband and she has to respect him.

She stand up and went to the dinning table and sit down on the chair.

She open the food warmers, and saw it's Chips with liver sauce, and a milk shake in a glass cup.

She thanked Mama in her mind and she felt guilty that she didn't wake up early to prepare a breakfast for them.

She served the food on a plate and quickly munched on her food as she was very hungry.

Khaleel looked at her feeling annoyed when he saw how quickly she's eating the food.