Chapter 52

The Prophet Muhammad (SAW) said: "Whoever wishes that Allah would respond to him during hardship and grief, then let him supplicate plentifully when at ease."

Jami At-Tirmidhi 3382

*************************

Two days have passed since Eid, Fadimatuu would say she celebrated Eid happily with her new family and husband. She enjoyed every bit of Eid.

Turned out Khaleel's surprise was that they were going on their honeymoon.

Yes, they're going on their honeymoon after several months of their marriage. It made Fadimatuu so happy that she was eager for the day to arrive, they are leaving in two days.

Khaleel refused to tell her which country they were going to, he said it would be a surprise to her. And he also said that he would shower her with surprises on their honeymoon, that's why she can't wait for them to start their honeymoon.

She was currently in the kitchen cooking dinner for them when she felt a pair of hands cover her eyes.

"Oh, my dear husband" Fadimatuu smiled widely as she removed the hands from her eyes and turned around to face the person.

"How did you know it was me" Khaleel mumbled putting both of his hands on her waist.

"Even in my dreams, I'll know it's you" Fadimatuu winked at him.

"Oh really?" Khaleel smirked pulling her close.

"Khaleel let go, as you can see I'm cooking," Fadimatuu said trying to get away from Khaleel.

"So what's my wife cooking for dinner?" Khaleel asked still holding her.

"Stir-Fry Chicken Spaghetti, Green Lentil Veggie Lasagna, Chicken Shawarma Salad, Cheesy Chicken Broccoli Fritatta, Curry Chicken Soup, Pesto Stuffed Sweet Potatoes, Grilled Chicken, and then Chapman," Fadimatuu told him making his eyes wide like saucers.

"You're making this all alone?" Khaleel asked still in shock, she nod at him.

"No I won't allow it, no one would stress my wife that much, where are the maids? Why are you making it all alone?" Khaleel bombards her with questions as he doesn't like her tiring herself.

"Relaxed it's nothing serious, I just felt like doing it alone" Fadimatuu stated as she wants to cook for her family alone.

"Okay, but where is that lazy sister of mine? Why can't she help you?" Khaleel asked.

"Let Zaynab be, I asked her not to help me" Fadimatuu answered.

"But still you're going to tire yourself as it's much you're cooking," Khaleel hesitated.

"It's okay. Now please let me cook" Fadimatuu said successfully detaching herself from Khaleel.

"Fine I'll help you with the cooking then" Khaleel winked at her making Fadimatuu's eyes wide.

"You? Help me with cooking?" Fadimatuu burst into laughter.

"What? Are you underestimating me? Or you think I can't cook?" Khaleel asked raising his brow after Fadimatuu finished laughing at him.

"I didn't say that, but I doubt you can cook or even if you can what you cook would be eatable" Fadimatuu uttered shrugging her shoulders.

"You're underestimating me, then I promise you when I cooked you'll love my food so much that you'll even lick your plate" Khaleel smirked ready to show her how good he's at cooking.

"Is that a challenge?" Fadimatuu asked.

"Yes," Khaleel nodded.

"Okay then. I'll cook Green Lentil Veggie Lasagna, Cheesy Chicken Broccoli Fritatta, Pesto Stuffed Sweet Potatoes, Curry Chicken Soup. While you cook Stir-Fry Chicken Spaghetti, Chicken Shawarma Salad, Grilled chicken and Chapman. Is it okay for you?" Fadimatuu told him.