Chapter 54

The Prophet Muhammad (SAW) said: "Do not associate anything with Allah, even if you're cut and burned"

Sunan Ibn Majah: 4034

*************************

It's been two days since they arrived in Sicily Island which is in Italy.

Fadimatuu has always loved to come to Sicily Island. She remembered one time when they were surfing the internet with Zaynab and they come across the Island, they gushed about the beauty of the Island and that they wished they would visit the Island.

She's sure it's Zaynab that told Khaleel about her wanting to visit the Island. How she wished Zaynab is also here with her, she knew they would have a lot of fun.

Khaleel booked an Island in Sicily. She was more than shocked when he told her that. When she questioned him about it, he was like he don't want any disturbance and he don't want her to feel uncomfortable.

She felt precious when he said that but still how can he book an Island? Doesn't he value money?

They went on a tour of Sicily Island in the two days that have passed. Sicily is a beautiful Island that one must visit with its archaeological sites, the beaches, Mount Etna, and many more notable places on this Island.

"Where is my wife lost in?" Khaleel asked bringing Fadimatuu from her trance of thoughts. She always felt a tingling sensation whenever he called her his wife, she loved the feeling.

"Just thinking about the beauty of Sicily" Fadimatuu answered as Khaleel came and sit beside her on the chair in the living room.

"Sicily is surely a beautiful Island" Khaleel agreed with her.

"Are you ready for the shopping?" Khaleel asked her.

"Yes," Fadimatuu beamed eagerly to go on shopping.

"I see someone is happy?" Khaleel chuckled.

"Very happy, let's go," Fadimatuu said as she stand up holding Khaleel's hand to stand up too.

They went outside the island, and their rental car is already waiting for them, they hopped in the car and the driver started driving it towards their destination.

"I don't mind spending my whole life here," Fadimatuu grinned looking through the window and seeing the beauty of Sicily.

"I see that you love it here, what about we come back here?" Khaleel joked.

"Even though I love it so much here, I don't want to be away from our family" Fadimatuu mumbled.

"But you're the one that said a while back that you don't mind spending your whole life here?" Khaleel pointed out.

"Yes I know I said that but I meant only with our family," Fadimatuu corrected.

"How about our whole family coming back here? How does it sound?" Khaleel teased.

"Oh Khaleel, just stop teasing me" Fadimatuu pouted looking away making Khaleel to laughed.

***

They're presently inside one of the best shopping malls in Sicily.

"Let's go and get you dresses," Khaleel told her as he dragged her to a clothing section.

"Look at this beautiful gown, you should try it on," Khaleel said pointing to a red gown.

"Wow it's beautiful" Fadimatuu smiled looking at the gown.

"Ma'am, should I show you the fitting room?" An attendant asked smiling at her.