Author's Note

Alhamdulillah Alhamdulillah Alhamdulillah.

I want to first thank God for enabling me to finish writing this book after two years, one month and nineteenth days.

It still feels like yesterday since I started writing this book. The memory is still fresh in my brain.

It's weird when I tell you how I started writing this book😂

So it was like every other day after I finished reading a story on Wattpad.

So this time I said let me explore Wattpad a little. From exploring Wattpad I found myself in the place for writing.

I was like let me try it, and the first name that comes to my mind is "FADIMATUU". So I entered the name of the book and the synopsis also. If you've noticed I have changed the first synopsis I first wrote.

I put a cover, the cover is also changed now because I just find a random picture on my gallery to put😂

Then I first started writing chapter 1, so within 30-45 minutes I have written 800+ words, the thing amazed me because I never thought I can write that much within just that period.

I once write a six-page short story when I was in school as our English teacher ask us to write It. If that count as me writing but I have never write before.

I then published the first chapter, and I was like if within 24 hours I haven't gotten a single read then I'm going to delete this story and forget about writing ever again.

I think God is on my side, because I didn't only get a read but also comment, and vote and the person even followed my account.

I'm grateful to this person because she contributed to my writing journey, thank you❤ I don't know if she still reads this book but thank you.

From there onwards I started publishing chapters and getting reads also.

I want to thank every single of my reader who has read this book commented and voted. Thank you very very very much because you're the ones that motivated me to keep on writing this book until I have finished it. Jazakumullahu khairan❤

And to those that have been voting and commenting always, just know you guys mean a lot to me, and I have always been looking forward to your comments and votes. Without you guys, I don't know if I can finish writing this book.

Silent readers thank you also because you too also contributed by reading this story.

My dear readers, I appreciate every one of you, as you still stick with me even when I didn't update for days, weeks and sometimes even months. I love you guys very very very much❤

I wanted to mention every single one of you, but I don't want to mention some and forgot a few. But just know that I'm very grateful to all of you because without you there would be no " FADIMATUU" because I know I won't be updating it if there are no reads, votes, and comments.

I would miss you guys a lot🥺❤ and your comments that always made my day.

In sha Allah I'll write another story, and I hope all of you would read it also. But I'm not writing it now till I rest😂😂 Your girl is very lazy😂😂

Please do participate in the questions and answers on my Instagram page tonight by 8pm, thank you.

And please if you guys miss me also message me on my Instagram account.

Instagram username: zahrah_mukhtar

I think this is a goodbye😭

Zahra loves every single one of her readers🥺❤❤❤

Started writing FADIMATUU on 18th July 2020.

Finished writing FADIMATUU on 6th September 2022.