Chapter 44

The Prophet Muhammad (SAW) said: Whoever said, "None has the right to be worshipped but Allah and has in his heart good (faith) equal to the weight of an atom will be taken out of Hell."

Sahih al-Bukhari 44

**********************

Two weeks have passed since Khaleel's accident, and still, he hasn't woken up yet making life more sorrowful for Fadimatuu.

Every time she would cry herself to sleep. She's living but it's like her soul was not inside her body.

She often wished that she was the one in this condition instead of Khaleel because seeing him like this broke her every passing second.

She didn't know when Khaleel became a part of her, but she realizes that after he was involved in this accident.

She was currently inside the ICU, sitting on a chair beside Khaleel's bed.

She stared at him, wishing that he was just sleeping and the moment she calls his name, he'll wake up with that smirk on his handsome face.

Her handsome husband.

"You know what dear? I want to tell you the first impression I heard of you when we first met. I was like this guy is very handsome, he's the most handsome man I've ever met." She chuckles remembering the memory, holding his hand.

"The look you had, when I bumped into you and puked on your white Kaftan was quite priceless. You're like hey little girl can't you see where you're going that you bumped and puked all over my body. And you went on and said that's what women are, they like money blah blah blah. And I was like this guy is rude and arrogant. And I also gave you a piece of my mind, which we went on arguing and arguing until Hammad stopped us. I never imagined that arrogant man is going to be my husband, my dear husband." She smiled.

"And that how we kept on fighting and fighting whenever we met. There's not a time that would come and we'll not fight when we met, that's quite impossible. But then as time goes on and we got married, everything started to change slowly. We began to accept each other and we became tolerable, that we don't fight like we used to. But then everything becomes apathetic for me when you are involved in this fatal accident, that you don't know where you're, but I want you to wake up soon for your dingy girl" A tear slipped from her eyes when she remembered that he used to call her dingy girl.

"Dingy girl, that's the name you used to call me, but I can say it has been a while since you called me that. I often fight with you when you called me dingy girl, but now I'm craving for you to just call me with that name Khaleel because I've missed you so much, my hubby. Your dingy girl misses you a lot, that she hoped that you'll wake up for her" Fadimatuu said and for a moment she was shocked when his fingers moved.

She stared in shock unable to believe what she saw. But soon she came out of her shocked state as she rush out of the room.

"Mama Mama" Fadimatuu yelled frantically coming to Mama who was sitting outside the room.

"What happened?" Mama asked.

"Khaleel, Mama he just moved his fingers," Fadimatuu said excitedly.

"Really?" Mama asked happily.

"Yes. Let me inform the doctor" Fadimatuu said and Mama nodded at her, as she walked towards the ICU.

Mama went inside the room quite emotional when she heard from Fadimatuu that Khaleel just moved his fingers.

She went and sit down on a chair beside his bed, staring at her baby boy intently.

Fadimatuu and a doctor with a nurse trailing behind them came inside the room.