Chapter 21

The Prophet Muhammad (SAW) said: "Whoever prays Fajr in congregation then sits  remembering Allah until the sun rises, then prays two rak'ahs, will have a reward like that of Hajj and Umrah. In full, in full, in full."

Jami' at-Tirmidhi 586

*******************

The breeze has just awakened the earth, the sun giving brightness to the earth, birds giving melodious music to the earth.

The trees bends as the wind blows.

She watch the leaves in the trees wanting to know how many leaves would fall off by this strong wind.

She was sitting in the swing in the garden, her mind was occupied by the event that would occur today.

She being not a morning person but today is an exception because she woke up very early in the morning.

She still can't believe that she had graduated from the University with a first class upper and the best student.

She still recalled the face of her father when she was called on stage as the best student, her father was very happy he even shed tears of joy for his princess.

She is now a software engineer.

Others dreams when they were a kid was being a doctor but she being a software engineer has always being her dream.

And now her dream has been fulfilled.

She loves what the software engineers do, how they applies the principles of software engineering to design, develop, maintain, test, and evaluate computer software.

The happiness on their faces when they were called on stage grew no bounds, she and her best of friends, Aaminah, Zaynab and Ameerah.

They were very happy that they finished University without encountering any problems.

Khaleel too went to their Graduation, she was surprised when he congratulated her and she replied him with thank you.

Though in the months that has passed they didn't have any conversation except in the Graduation day.

And now as her wedding to Khaleel is coming closer, she started feeling anxiety.

She was scared of marriage, she didn't know how marriage life is going to treat her.

Had it been they loved each other, she would've calm down a little, but no they don't but hated each other.

She prayed that they would not have any fights when they got married.

It remains ten days to her wedding to Khaleel.

Yes you heard right ten freaking days!

And today they are bringing the Kayan Lefe (Betrothal gifts).

And as far the tradition was concerned she was not supposed to remain in their house when it's being brought.

So she is going to Ummi's house to stay till they brought it and left.

***

"Fadimatuu they have brought the Kayan Lefe" Sofia her paternal cousin cheerfully said.

"Oh" Fadimatuu don't know the feelings she is feeling right now.

It is really happening she is getting married to Khaleel.

"Why don't you sound happy?" Sofia raised her eyebrow suspiciously at her.

"I'm happy" Fadimatuu forcefully smiled at her.

She is currently in Ummi's house with Sofia only, She is Aunty Saada's daughter, Abba's elder sister. They are not staying in Kano that's why they don't see each other more often.