Chapter 63

The Prophet Muhammad(SAW): "He who eats seven 'Ajwa dates every morning, will not be affected by poison or magic on the day he eats them."

Sahih al-Bukhari, 5445

**************************

She groggily get out of bed, she went to the bathroom to freshen up. When she looked at herself in the mirror of the bathroom she was taken aback by what she saw, she has lost weight in the week that passed since that thing happened. Her eyes have become puppy as the crying she has been doing. She has been feeling sick these days, she thinks that's also another reason for the loss of weight she has.

Khaleel is not making things easier for her as he has refused to listen to her, she doesn't even see him now. If he's at home he always locks himself inside his room.

She doesn't know what to do, she wants to sort things out. She needs to find out who's behind this, who's trying to frame her? Who is trying to break her marriage? That's the question she kept asking herself. Whatever it is she needs to hurry up and put an end to this.

After she has freshened up, she looked at the time and saw it was already 7:30 am, she quickly gets out of the room to prepare breakfast for Khaleel hoping he has not gone to work.

When she went inside the kitchen, she was surprised when she saw Khaleel sitting at the coffee table taking a coffee with toasted bread.

"Good morning" Fadimatuu greeted him, but he only nod at her without looking up to even glance at her.

She just smiled bitterly as she went out of the kitchen as tears has already started rolling down her face.

She went to the living room and sat on one of the chairs, thinking about her life.

She can't believe just one lie was causing her this pain, if she knows it would lead to this she would have never lied. That's why lying is not good, and she promises herself to never lied again.

"Why are you not going to work?" Khaleel asked her bringing her out of her thoughts, she didn't even hear his footsteps coming into the living room.

"I'm not feeling well" Fadimatuu replied, yes she has not been going to work, her sickness is not allowing her, she's having fever, and the headache has intensified. She doesn't know what's wrong with her.

"You should go to the hospital," Khaleel said and left the living room.

If it was before she knows he would have panicked and he would take her to the hospital himself. But she's happy since he still cares for her and asks her to go to the hospital.

Khaleel doesn't know if he did the right thing by telling her to go to the hospital instead of taking her himself.

His mind is blank, and part of him is scolding him for not believing his wife and trusting her but blaming her for what he saw.

It's not everything you hear and see that's the truth. That's what his heart keeps telling him.

He wanted to think that's why he has not been talking to Fadinatuu, he needs to know the actual truth, and that's why he thinks he needs to find the Adeel guy. He pray that he would tell him the truth.

"Mahira" Khaleel called out her name entering the kitchen.

"Good morning sir" Mahira greeted him as she turned around.

"Morning. Fatimah is sick and I told her to go to the hospital, make sure she goes and you should accompany her" Khaleel told her.

"Okay Sir" Mahira nodded.