Chapter 32

The Prophet Muhammad (SAW) said: "It is not permissible for a muslim to remain angry with their brother (in religion) for more than three days"

Sahih Bukhari: 5727; Sahih Muslim: 2560

********************

Fadimatuu went inside his office and found him sitting in his office chair.

"I'm here" Fadimatuu spoked when she entered.

"Go and make the coffee for me" He replied.

"Which kind of coffee do you like" Fadimatuu asked because she's not in the mood of making him coffee so that he would keep disliking it.

"That's the question you supposed to asked in the beginning before you start making me the coffee" Khaleel smirked evilly making her eyes wide.

So he knew that's not the kind of coffee he liked and he left her kept making it.

"Make me a black coffee with no sugar" He told her.

"So all along you don't like creamy coffee and you left me kept making it for you" She pointed out, she should've guessed right that he don't like creamy coffee considering his personality.

He just shrugged his shoulders.

She went to the coffee maker to make the black coffee for him.

After some minutes she finished making it and kept it on his table.

"Is it good now?" Fadimatuu asked and he nod.

"Can I go?" She asked again.

"No, you should look for a File 206 in the filling cabinet" He told her.

"Okay" She replied as she went to the filling cabinet which is by the right side of his office.

She kept looking for the file and still didn't find it.

"Are you sure the file is in here?" She asked.

"I'm sure it's there, you better find it because I need it in the meeting that's going to held today" He said raising his head from looking at the laptop.

"Fine" She huffed as she continue looking for the file.

She spent one hour looking for the file and in the end she found the file not in the filling cabinet but on his desk.

"The file had been here, and you told me to look for it in the filling cabinet" She complained.

"I don't know" He muttered, he knew it's in his desk but he just wanted her to stay in his office that's why he made her look for the file in the filling cabinet.

"Okay, I can go now right?" She asked.

"Yes, but my meeting is by 3:00pm and you're going with me, it's going to held inside this company" Khaleel told her.

"But I thought Aamna is going with you" She said because Aamna told her of the meeting that's going to held today.

"You're going with me" He replied with finality.

"Okay" With that she left his office.

***

"Let's go for lunch" Aamna informed Fadimatuu after they finished praying Zuhr Prayer inside the company's mosque.

"Okay" Fadimatuu replied.

They went to the company's cafeteria which is located on the ground floor.

"What should I order for you?" Aamna asked her when they sit down each of them looking through the menu.