Chapter 64

The Prophet Muhammad (SAW) was asked about fasting on the day of Arafah (9th Dhul Hijjah) and He (SAW) said: "It will expiate the sins of the previous and upcoming year."

Sahih Muslim 1162

****************************

The sound of the alarm for Fajr's prayer woke Fadimatuu from sleep, she quickly turn off the alarm.

It is now that she saw Khaleel sitting on a chair with his head on the bed sleeping soundly.

She removed the towel from her forehead and the one on the back of her neck.

She felt her temperature and it has cool down compared to before.

Does Khaleel spend the entire night cooling down her temperature? Her heart leapt in happiness by that.

What does she do to deserve such a caring husband like Khaleel?

Even after all that happened he still cares for her.

She sat up on the bed.

She looked at Khaleel thinking about waking him up or not, as she knows he didn't get much sleep. But she has to wake him up so that he would pray.

She put her hands on his head and rubbed it gently. "Khaleel wake up," Fadimatuu said.

"Khaleel it's time for prayer," Fadimatuu said again as she taps his back, that did it as he woke up looking at her.

"How are you feeling?" Khaleel asked in his sleepy voice, feeling her temperature and when he felt it cool he sighed in relief. He didn't know when he even slept.

"I'm feeling better," Fadimatuu replied.

"Thank you Khaleel" Fadimatuu thanked him smiling, but quickly frown when she felt like she was going to puke.

She quickly gets out of the bed and rushed to the bathroom puking her gut out.

Khaleel followed right behind her as he is worried for her.

"Don't enter" Fadimatuu said stopping Khaleel from entering as she doesn't like someone to see her puking.

But Khaleel didn't listen to her as he enter and gently tapped her back as she kept puking.

When she finished puking, Khaleel helped her brush her teeth.

"Sorry," Khaleel said hugging her.

"Let me perform ablution," Fadimatuu said and Khaleel nodded.

"You should also perform" Fadimatuu added.

They perform the ablution and walk out of the bathroom with Khaleel's hand on Fadimatuu's shoulder.

"Let's pray," Khaleel said.

"You're not going to the mosque?" Fadimatuu asked.

"Yes, I can't leave you all alone and they've already started praying" Khaleel explained.

"Okay," Fadimatuu said and with that, they started praying.

"We're going to the hospital" Khaleel announced after they finished praying, making Fadimatuu's eyes wide.

"Khaleel I'm really fine," Fadimatuu said.

"You want me to ignore you puking a while ago?" Khaleel asked raising his brow.

"Just because I puke doesn't mean I must go to the hospital" Fadimatuu argued.

"But you have a high fever" Khaleel pointed out.