Chapter 12

The Prophet Muhammad (SAW) said: "Do not abuse the dead, for they have reached the result of what they have done"

Sahih Al-bukhari 6516

******************

TWO YEARS LATER

She was walking by the side of the road when she heard her name being called.

"Fadimatuu Fadimatuu"  She turned around and glared at the person yelling her name.

"What?" She asked rasing one eyebrow.

"Nothing" Aaminah replied raising her hand in surrender

"You know how I hate being called while walking in the road huh?" She said.

"Yeah I knew that's why I yelled your name" Aaminah smirked.

"I'll pretend I didn't hear what you just said, anyway where are you going?" She asked her.

"I was going to your house when I saw you heading to the road that's why I followed you" Aaminah replied her.

"Oh that's nice of you, like you know I don't like going to the grocery store alone, now you can accompany right?" She asked her holding her hand.

"Of course" Aaminah replied her and they started walking towards the grocery store since it's not far from their house.

"Which of the shops are we entering?" Aaminah asked her when they reached the grocery store.

"Let's enter the middle one since there is no people inside" She dragged her towards the shop.

"Slow down will you?" Aaminah said laughing making Fadimatuu smiled in return.

"Good evening" They greeted the man selling the groceries who is in his mid thirties.

"Good evening young ladies what can I get for you?" The man replied them smiling.

"Okay, we want pepper, onion, tomato, peas, green beans,..." She was listing when Aaminah cut her off saying " list slowly babe"

"Oops sorry" She said to the man who just smiled in return.

After they were done at the grocery store they head back home.

***

"You know as I told you already, Zaynab's family are coming tonight, could you mind if you can stay and gave me a helping hand as I prepared food for them?" Fadimatuu asked Aaminah as they settled in the sitting room after coming back from the grocery store.

"Yes I will gladly give you nah, why asking though" Aaminah replied her.

"Thank you girl" Fadimatuu hugged her.

"Now let's get to work" Aaminah said standing up.

They went inside the kitchen and start preparing for the food.

"Fadimatuu I didn't see Ammi anywhere, is she around?" Aaminah looked around as she didn't see any sight of Ammi since when they came inside the house.

"She's not around, she went to her friend's house but she's coming back soon" Fadimatuu replied her

"If not you'll be hearing her yelling my name Fadimatuu why didn't you sweep that place and why are you looking at me like you'll eat me up" Fadimatuu mimicked Ammi's voice making her and Aaminah laughed.

"I never imagine there will come a time that you'll crack a joke about Ammi, you've changed alot in this past two years fah" Aaminah said immediately they finished laughing.