Chapter 14

The Prophet Muhammad (SAW) said: "Verily Allah does not look to your faces and your wealth but He looks to your heart and to your deeds."

Sahih Muslim 2564.

******************

Fadimatuu stood in front of the vanity table, looking at her self in the mirror as she was dressed in a brown Jilbab.

She recalled what happened in the last two weeks and she was happy that her Abba and Baba reunited.

Because it's now that she can say her Abba was truly happy, he was always smiling and laughing nowadays.

The thing that makes her happy now was when she remembers that her and Zaynab are now relatives she feel on top of the moon.

"Fadimatuu would you stop staring at your ugly face on the mirror and come let us go, we have being waiting for you" Ammi's voice brought Fadimatuu from her trance of thoughts.

"Okay Ammi" She replied her..

Ammi didn't replied her and bounce out of the room.

They're going to Baba's place today, because he invited them to his house for lunch.

Fadimatuu quickly went after Ammi and she found her at the living room standing beside Abba.

"Princess are you ready?" Abba immediately said when he noticed Fadimatuu entering the living room.

"Yes Abba" She walked towards them smiling.

"Okay let's go" Abba heads outside the living room.

They all went outside of the house and Ammi locked the house.

They entered the car and drove up off.

They horned at the front of the big mansion, when the security guard so it was them they let them in.

Everytime Fadimatuu came to this mansion she's always in awe, it can never stop amazing her.

Abba parked the car in the parking area and they went out of the car heading to the front door of the house.

They rang the bell and a woman open the door to them.

"Good afternoon Sir, Good afternoon Ma" She greeted them Smiling and they replied her with "Good afternoon".

"Come in" She ushered them into the house.

"Laurah so you're not talking to me huh" Fadimatuu raised her brow.

"No Sorry Fadimatuu I didn't notice you standing at the back of them" She apologized sincerely.

"No need to apologize" Fadimatuu smiled at her.

Laurah lead them to the big living room and when they sit down, she quickly excused her self to go and call Mama and Baba.

"Alhaji this Mansion is beautiful, see how the interior of the house is decorated, everything in here spells rich. Even the exterior too did you see the water fountain outside." Ammi blabbered dreamily wishing it was her in this Mansion.

Fadimatuu was surprised that Ammi didn't talk until now, she was expecting her to talk immediately they came into the mansion.

Ammi love rich people.

"Yeah Masha Allah" Abba curtly replied her.
This was not the first time that he came in to this house, since when they reunited with Baba he came like three times as they are always together.

Ammi continued staring at the living room in awe.

"Welcome welcome" Mama walked into the living room smiling and Baba was right beside her.