Chapter 58

The Prophet Muhammad (SAW) said: "Let him who believes in Allah and the Last Day speaks good, or keep silent, and let him who believes in Allah and the Last Day be generous to his neighbour, and let him who believes in Allah and the Last Day be generous to his guest." [Al-Bukhari] [Muslim]

40 Hadith Nawawi 15

*************************

"Ma'am lunch is ready" Sarah informed Fadimatuu.

"Ok, I'm coming" Fadimatuu smiled at her. Sarah is a nice lady that she has been keeping Fadimatuu company during the week that passed when Khaleel is at work. They've even gone out a few times with her.

Sarah reminded her of Mahira, oh how much she missed her, it had been months since she last saw her, and though they used to talk on the phone she still misses her.

"Sarah you're a good cook" Fadimatuu complemented munching on the food.

"Thank you" Sarah beamed.

"Sit down let's eat together," Fadimatuu told her as she noticed she has been standing.

"No, I'm not hungry," Sarah said.

"I insist" Fadimatuu uttered making Sarah sit down beside her.

"I've packed the lunch for Sir, are you going to take it to him?" Sarah asked her as Fadimatuu told her she was going to take a lunch for him, Khaleel has been tiring himself at work.

"Yes," Fadimatuu nodded as they continue eating.

***

"Sarah I'm leaving" Fadimatuu informed her ready to leave for Khaleel's office.

"Okay, come back soon" Sarah winked at her.

"Don't worry I'll be back before you know it" Fadimatuu smiled at her.

"Okay then bye," Sarah waved at her and closes the door after Fadimatuu left.

The driver took Fadimatuu to the company.

After some minutes they arrived at the company. Fadimatuu got out of the car and went inside the company. She stared at the company because it was her first time visiting it. The building is almost the same as the company in Abuja.

Fadimatuu went toward the receptionist to ask her the direction of Khaleel's office.

"Good afternoon Ma'am how may I help you?" Tue receptionist asked politely.

"Good afternoon, please can you tell me where the CEO's office is?" Fadimatuu asked her making the receptionist look at her questioningly.

"I'm his wife" Fadimatuu answered her unsaid question.

"Oh sorry Mrs Siddiqui, the CEO's office is on the tenth floor by the right," The receptionist told her.

"Okay thanks," Fadimatuu said as she went towards the elevator and entered it.

When it was on the tenth floor, she comes out of the elevator.

Fadimatuu went towards Khaleel's office, she was about to turn on the doorknob when a voice stopped her. "Excuse me, who are you to enter the CEO's office?" A lady in her early twenties asked eyeing Fadimatuu up and down.

"And who are you to stop me from entering MY HUSBAND'S OFFICE?" Fadimatuu asked glaring at her and making the lady's eyes wide"I'm sorry, I didn't know you're the boss's wife" The lady apologized nervously, while Fadimatuu just nodded.