Chapter 10

The Prophet Muhammad (SAW) said: "Riches does not mean, having a great amount of property, but riches is self contentment."

Sahih al-Bukhari 6446.

Reminder surah al-khaf😊

******************

How time flies, Fadimatuu still can't believe she's starting University today.

It's just like yesterday that she graduated from high school.

She's a little bit scared of University.

How would University treat her?

Are the lecturers nice or they aren't like how she heard from people?

But she hoped they're nice In sha Allah.

But when she remembered she's not alone, Aaminah, Ameerah and Zaynab were there with her she felt at ease.

She stared at the mirror in front of her as she put some powder on her face, then applied khol in her eyes  and put lip balm on her lips.

She's not a fan of makeup, she preferred leaving her face natural.

She tied her veil in Talha style as she's dressed in her simple black Abaya with some small embroidery in it.

She picked her phone from the dressing table and put it inside her bag.

She went and pick her black half covered shoe and wore it.

She checked her bag again to see, if she didn't forget anything, her books and pen were inside.

And even her student card.

She would start her lectures today at 10:00am and now it's already 9:00am, she need to hurry up, she can't be freaking late at her first day in university.

She don't want to appear bad in front of her lecturers.

She quickly ambulated out of her bedroom to her father's room and knocked on his door.

"Come in" She heard his calm voice said.

She open the door and went inside saying "Assalamu alaikum Abba"

"Waalaikumussalam Princess, I see you're already for your first day at University" He smiled warmly at her when she sat on the rug below him as he's sitting in a one sitter chair.

"Yes Abba, I even come to tell you I'm going now as I have lectures at 10:00am" She replied him.

"Okay let me take you to school since I'm going now" He told her.

"Okay Abba let me call Aaminah so that we can go together"  She said picking her phone from her bag to which he nod.

"Let me go and greet Ammi" She said again standing up.

"Okay I'm coming out now too" Abba said and she nod leaving his bedroom to Ammi's room.

"Assalamu Alaikum Ammi" She said as she entered Ammi's room as the door was opened.