Chapter 51

The Prophet Muhammad (SAW) said: "When three of you are together, two of you must not converse privately ignoring the third till the number increases, lest the third should be grieved."

Al Bukhari, Muslim, Riyad-us-Saliheen: 1599

*************************

The month of Ramadan went fast as today was Eid day. They have just gotten back from the mosque for Eid Prayer.

Enjoyment has no bounds as everyone was blooming with happiness, that's how Eid always made one joyous.

Muslim always look forward to Eid festivities, as they share joy and love. All bonding gets stronger with this festival and with fun, praying, and eating, they spend a great day.

Fadimatuu was currently dressed in Ankara with a peplum blouse and six pieces skirt, she tied her head tie in a turban style, and loosely hang her veil on her shoulder. She did a minimal amount of make-up on her face as it's Eid she has to look beautiful which she did.

She's busy staring at herself in the mirror that she didn't notice Khaleel's presence in the room.

Khaleel went and hug her from behind, smiling at her through the mirror.

"You startled me" Fadimatuu uttered after coming out from the shock.

"Sorry wifey" Khaleel smiled.

"You're looking so beautiful" Khaleel complimented her kissing her cheek which make her blush.

"Thanks, and you're looking cute" Fadimatuu giggled as she knows Khaleel hate it when she called him cute.

"Not again" Khaleel groaned.

"You're looking handsome, my cute husband" Fadimatuu smiled as Khaleel was dressed in white Babban Riga with a Zanna Bukar Cap.

"Thank you, I'm letting that cute husband slide" Khaleel mumbled.

"Let's take a picture babe" Khaleel winked at her bringing the latest iPhone from his pocket.

"Okay," Fadimatuu smiled.

They took a mirror picture with Khaleel's hand on Fadimatuu's shoulder.

"We looked beautiful" Fadimatuu squealed like a little girl.

"I know right, and that's all thanks to your handsome husband" Khaleel smirked.

"Whatever" Fadimatuu rolled her eyes.

"Let's take another one," Khaleel said and Fadimatuu nodded.

They took several pictures and selfies.

"Now let me take a picture of you," Khaleel said.

"Okay" Fadimatuu nodded.

"See how you looked pretty my dearest wife" Khaleel gushed at how beautiful she looked after he took her picture.

"Is someone drooling at his wife, and here I thought you're the handsome one" Fadimatuu teased.

"You're the most beautiful girl I've ever seen, your beauty always makes me drool towards you. I'm the luckiest person on the earth for making you my wife" Khaleel complimented her.

"Aww thanks, hubby," Fadimatuu said as she hugged him, and he gladly hugged her back.

"I'm also the luckiest girl on the earth for making this handsome man my husband" Fadimatuu added.

"Thank you" Khaleel smiled as he pecked her lips.

"As much as I want to continue watching your lovey-dovey moments, our Aunties are asking of you two" Zaynab announced her presence at the door after finishing watching their romantic moments.