Epilogue

The Prophet Muhammad (SAW) said: "Allah (mighty and sublime be He) says: The first of his actions for which a servant of Allah will be held accountable on the Day of Resurrection will be his prayers. If they are in order, then he will have prospered and succeeded: and if they are wanting, then he will have failed and lost. If there is something defective in his obligatory prayers, the Lord (glorified and exalted be He) will say: See if My servant has any supererogatory prayers with which may be completed that which was defective in his obligatory prayers. Then the rest of his actions will be judged in like fashion".

It was related by at-Tirmidhi (also by Abu Dawud, an-Nasa'i, Ibn Majah and Ahmad).
Hadith 9, 40 Hadith Qudsi.

The above An-nasheed is - Thanks To You Allah by Omar Esa.

********************************

FIVE YEARS LATER

"Zain please stop running," Fadimatuu said breathlessly as she run after the little boy.

"Mama please leave me alone," Zain said in his babyish voice as he run faster making him collide with his father.

"My lion where are you running to?" Khaleel asked picking him up.

"Thank God you stopped him" Fadimatuu sighed in relief because she was tired of running after him.

"What happened Hayatee?" Khaleel asked worried noticing how she was breathing heavily.

"Blame Zain for making me run after him, just because he doesn't want me to bath him, but I should let him take bath by himself," Fadimatuu said as she glared at Zain.

"But Mama I don't want you to bath me, I'm a big boy now" Zain whined.

"Yes you're a big boy now but you still need your Mama to bath you, don't you want to look handsome today as it's your birthday?" Khaleel asked him, as Zain is now three years old.

Two years and a half after the twins were born, Fadimatuu gave birth to Zain. Even though he's just three the boy is clever and can talk well.

"I want," Zain beamed.

"Then let your Mama bath you?" Khaleel said.

"No" Zain shook his head.

"This boy is very stubborn like his dad" Fadimatuu grumbled.

"What did you say?" Khaleel chuckled.

"Nothing" Fadimatuu mumbled.

"What's happening here?" Zaynab asked coming to where they were standing in the hallway.

"It's your stubborn nephew that's making me run after him just because he doesn't want me to bath him," Fadimatuu told her.

"Oh my baby, come here let me bath you," Zaynab said as she collect him from Khaleel.

"Okay, Aunt Zeze" Zain smiled widely.

"So it's your Mama that you don't want to bath you right?" Fadimatuu asked raising her brow.

"Sorry Mama," Zain apologised.

"Okay we're going," Zaynab informed.

"I'll send his cloth for the birthday party," Fadimatuu told her, they're going to do a small birthday party for him.

"Okay," Zaynab said as she left with Zain.

"Zain won't tire me out I swear" Fadimatuu sighed.

"But it's good that Zaynab took him," Khaleel said putting his hand on her shoulder.