Chapter 16

The Prophet Muhammad (SAW) said: "If the prayer is started do not run for it but just walk for it calmly and pray whatever you get, and complete whatever you missed"

Sahih Bukhari: 908

*******************

They say time does not wait for anyone, and we have no idea that's it's going.

It had being one year since Mr Salman Siddiqui, Baba and Mr Muhammad Abubakar, Abba reunited.

And in these one year that passed their relationship has gotten more strong.

They were always together.

And now that Abba returned, he and Baba managed their company efficiently.

Their company had gotten more popular each passing day which result to them to have more profits.

Their company involves variety of things, include constructions, food products, clothings, and so many other things.

S&M Agency of Elegance it's known all over the world.

And it is divided into so many branches.

******

Sitting at the arrival area of the airport was a man probably waiting to pick someone from the airport.

He waited patiently for the person he come to pick, He thinks of him and how long they have last saw each other.

He surely missed his best friend very much, and now that he would return made him feel all happy.

He would no longer be lonely anymore.

Now that he's thinking of him made him missed him even more.

He was lost in his thoughts when someone tapped him on his back, his eyes widen when he saw the person that tapped him.

The person he had being waiting to pick was standing right in front of him looking handsome as ever.

That's his best friend Khaleel Siddiqui.

He immediately gave him a bone crushing hug.

"How comes I didn't notice you coming out of the arrival area?" He asked him when they broke out of the hug.

"That's because your attention is not here Hammad" Khaleel replied him.

"Yeah I've being thinking of my best friend, I missed you so much" Hammad hugged khaleel again.

"I Missed you too, but you are acting like a lady" Khaleel raised his brow smiling and Hammad laughed in return.

"Okay let's go" Hammad said and Khaleel nod at him.

They went to Hammad's Mercedes Benz, they open the trunk of the car and loaded Khaleel's trolleys in.

"Thank you" Khaleel thanked the man that carries his trolleys as he handed him some cash.

The man eyes widen in shock as he saw the money Khaleel handed him.

His hands tremble as he collected the money.

"I'm the one that supposed to thank you sir, thank you very much sir may all your wishes come true, may Allah you and your parents" The man prayed when he collected the money.

Khaleel muttered "Ameen"  as he boarded the car.

The man waved at them until they disappeared from his sight.

"That's alot of money" Hammad laughed and Khaleel just kept quiet.

"So you're planning to surprised your family right" Hammad said.