Chapter 11

The Prophet Muhammad (SAW) said: "When adultery becomes widespread, diseases that were previously unknown to mankind will appear."

Saheeh Targheeb, ( Volume: 2, page: 621)

*******************

Sitting in the balcony of his room enjoying the cool breeze of the night and looking at the beauty of the moon.

He always says he found sanctuary in looking at the moon.

The moon is soothing and one finds comfort if he look at it.

He always let out his emotion when looking out at it.

Though he used to bottled his emotion when around people but with the moon he let it all out.

Other times when he was looking at the moon, he brought the Qur'an with him and recite it and he'll feel peace all around him.

"Khaleel my boy I have being calling you since where did your mind goes?" Mama tapped his shoulder looking at him worriedly.

"No where Mama" He replied her.

"Or are you thinking about it?" She asked him sitting down beside him on the sofa.

"No" He said shaking his head not wanting to remember a tiny bit of it.

"Okay, I know what you're thinking about" She holds his hand smiling.

"What Mama?" He asked her.

"You're thinking about you leaving Nigeria and going to Cambridge University to do your PhD ofcourse" She flipped her invisible hair playfully as she covered it with hat.

That's what he loves so much about his Mama, she always knows how to bring a smile on his face.

She's very nice, he hadn't met any person that's so nice like her.

And he loved her for that.

She helped them a lot especially him.

And he's grateful to her for the rest of his life.

"You zoned out again" She shakes her head and tapped his shoulder again.

"No Mama, I'm not even thinking of me going to Cambridge University" He smirked looking at her dull face.

"No you're lying" She said standing up.

"Where are you going Mama?" He asked her laughing.

"I'm going inside, if you like follow me" She stormed out of the balcony to inside his room.

He just laughed and followed her.

He loved his Mama very much, she's just not his Mama, she's his best friend as well because he shares everything with her.

He found her sitting on the bed and tapping her foot on the rug.

"My love" He side hug her and holds her tightly.

"Don't let your father hears you saying that" She said smiling.

"So what? You're my love nah, infact the love of my life, and I know you love me more than you love him" He hugged her tightly again.