Chapter 70

Prophet Muhammad (SAW) said: "There shall come upon the people a time in which the one who is patient upon his religion will be like the one holding onto a burning ember."

Jami' at-Tirmidhi, 2260

So sorry for not updating in a while.

NB: It's the last chapter.

The song above is A Thousand Years by Christina Perri.

I can't finish writing this book without posting my most favourite song❤

*******************************

"The wedding has been knotted" Fadimatuu announced coming inside Zaynab's room, making Zaynab immediately burst into a set of tears.

Everyone in the room just stared at Zaynab in awe, as she started crying.

"Here I thought that you wouldn't cry on your wedding day?" Ameerah asked amused.

"Don't ruin your make up dear" Amrah said.

"It's okay stop crying," Fadimatuu said hugging her as she pat her back softly.

"I'm now a married woman," Zaynab said hiccuping.

"Yes you're, and you're going to leave your parent's house to your husband" Ameerah teased earning a glare from the girls.

"Don't mind Ameerah, now clean your tears, your groom is arriving soon," Fadimatuu told her smiling.

"I know Hammad would go gaga when he saw how beautiful his wife looked," Aaminah said cheekily.

"I know right, she is my cousin, so she has to look beautiful," Ameerah said flipping her hair and making Zaynab chuckle.

"That's my girl" Fadimatuu smiled.

***

"The groom and groomsmen are here" Ameerah announced cheerily.

"Okay let's go," Aaminah said standing up.

"Ameerah can you please carry Abra for me?" Fadimatuun requested.

"Of course" Ameerah smiled as she picked Abra from the bed, while Fadimatuu picked Abla.

"Let's hurry and go, as the bride is eager to see her groom" Amrah teased making Zaynab blush hard.

"She's blushing" Fadimatuu teased.

"Don't worry you'll soon see your hubby" Fadimatuu added.

"You all stop teasing me," Zaynab pouted.

"Okay we won't, let's go," Aaminah said, and they left the room.

They entered the living room where the groom and groomsmen are.

"Assalamu alaikum," They said entering the living room.

"Waalaikumussalam" They replied them.

Hammad immediately stand up from his sitting position when he saw them enter.

"Eager to see your bride brother," Fadimatuu teased.

"Yes sister, I can't wait to see my beautiful wife," Hammad said smiling making all of the people "awwn" at them.

"Should we leave the room for you?" Ameerah teased.

"Gladly" Hammad smiled.

"Sorry but we're not going anywhere," Fadimatuu said smiling.

"Fine" Hammad grumbled.

Hammad then moved to where they are standing with his bride, and opens her face as she was covered in a veil, he then engulfed Zaynab in a warm hug.