Chapter 48

The Prophet Muhammad (SAW) said: "Whoever gives iftaar to one who is fasting will have a reward like his, without that detracting from the reward of the fasting person in the slightest."

Al-Tirmidhi 807 & Ibn Majah 1746

****************************

"So today we're going to gist on so many things" Ameerah announced cheerily. They were currently in Fadimatuu's room on her bed.

"Yes oo, we've spent a long time without seeing this girl" Aaminah points towards Fadimatuu.

"I can see you all missed me a lot" Fadimatuu grinned.

"Yes more than you can imagine" Aaminah uttered.

"So nobody is missing me?" Zainab mumbled.

"We missed you too very much," Ameerah said.

"I've been wondering where is Aaliyah, as she didn't visit Khaleel at the hospital?" Fadimatuu asked.

"Aaliyah is not in Nigeria right now, she's in Dubai in her paternal uncle's house. And she didn't know of his accident, that's why she didn't visit him," Zaynab answered.

"Oh is that so?" Fadimatuu mumbled.

"Enough talking about her, I don't want my mood to be spoiled" Ameerah murmured as she didn't like Aaliyah even though she's her cousin.

"Okay," Fadimatuu chuckles.

"So Fadimatuu lover girl" Aaminah winked at her.

"You're going to start your teasing right?" Fadimatuu sighed.

"Don't worry we're not going to tease you" Zaynab chuckled.

"Better" Fadimatuu muttered.

"We can see your relationship with Akhi is blossoming like a flower" Ameerah cheekily said.

"Yes, and I'm happy for the both of you," Aaminah said.

"Thank you. Now that you have mentioned his name I'm missing him" Fadimatuu pouts. She's missing him currently, she doesn't know what had gotten to her that she didn't stay with him in the hospital. She said she was going to punish him but she's punishing herself.

She wondered what he was doing right now. Is he asleep or what? Is he thinking of her too?

Oh, Khaleel what are you doing to me?

Maybe she should call him? How can she forget that he didn't have a phone with him now! She should better get him a new phone as his phone was broken.

"Fadimatuu where did you zone out too that we've been talking to you but you're not hearing us?" Zaynab said as she slightly tapped Fadimatuu's shoulder.

"Nowhere" Fadimatuu mumbled.

"Should we take you to the hospital since you're missing your husband so much that you're not even paying attention to us?" Aaminah teased.

"No need for that" Fadimatuu declined.

"Yes if you want we can take you to Akhi, no need to be shy of us," Zaynab said.

"He's your husband we understand" Ameerah uttered.

"You guys are making me miss him more, don't worry I'm fine, I can see him tomorrow, and it's not that long since I last saw him" Fadimatuu uttered.

"Fine since you say so," Zaynab said.

"I'm feeling sleepy" Fadimatuu yawned.

"Fine, you can sleep to take your mind from your hubby" Ameerah laughed.