Chapter 34 - change your ticket

Hi....long time no see..??!!!! Rofl ! I'm sorry If this chapter sucks! Ugh ! I had no ideas , damn I'm literally Empty-Minded , completely blank right now *_* Heeheheh....

Thnks a lot for the votes! The reads!! Ahh! Yikes! Can't believe I did it , but not without ur support gals' 💖 you took my heart away! But this isn't what you guys ever wanted ! *fake laughs* I'm sorry ! But yeah , comments on what you want further!
--------------------------
1K votes!!! Yayyyyy!
"Don't go , it's not the Same when you go and it's not good to be all alone " ~ Change Your Ticket , One direction

Harry's pov

"Yeah , yeah yeah ....yeah I know it's soon but yeah were getting married!" I said on the phone to my cousins , living back in the kingdom .

"Yea....we'll call you soon after deciding the dates...yeah be ready , thanks take care , uh bye" I said and we hung up .

"Come one , let the parcels in ! The presents!" I clapped and shouted for the servants .

-------------

Jessica's pov

I looked at the mirror once again and made my way downstairs . I climbed down the stairs and saw that different boxes were kept , packed in brown or red , taped properly ....

Is anyone going somewhere ?

But then there was Harry , taking on phone with some one and then yeah of course , Marriage....

"Come on , let the parcels in ! The presents!"

He stopped and looked at me with a smirk and I scoffed ... "So I see , you heard everything" he said and started taking rounds around me .

"Yeah , I did so?" I challenged , he laughed and pulled me against his chest by pulling my right arm harshly which really made me wince with pain .

"What'd you just say? " he asked through gritted teeth

"No-thing" I stammered , he just shook his head . Lighten his grip on me but then pulled again and said "you better not , My Queen" he said sarcastically .

I just nodded , why can't I have a control on him like he does?

"You should get going to the dining hall , everyone's waiting" he said and went to the hall's direction with some whistling while I just rubbed my arm . I need a massage , damn this Prince.

-

I sat with a smile on my seat and looked at everyone , they all didn't seem to notice me so I coughed and wished everyone a good morning , which they took on their mood and
turns .

I ignored and continued my healthy breakfast ...
-

"Your highness , may I ?" I was startled from my signing of folders when I heard my secretary's voice from the door .

"Yeah , what's it , Luke?" I asked and raised my eyebrows . He coughed and nodded .

"May I ?" He asked , oh yeah he wanted to come inside my study room .

"Of course , what's so important?" I asked.

He nodded and said "Ma'am it's been a week and according to Princess Natasha you had to go and meet Mr . Noah Alan" he said , I squinted my eyes and remembered the last weeks' event . So I nodded and played with my Parker in hand.

"So , ma'am " he said and looked at his clipboard with a little confusion but complete concentration . "Yeah!" He looked up and I raised my eyes at this stupid but a cute one .