Chapter 10

Agatha's pov

My heels clicked in the hard cemented floor . Hands in my ripped jeans' pockets , my hair in a high pony , I could hear the howling of the prisoners from a long distance .
Unlike yesterday I thought to remain just simple and not crazy , I had to act like a princess to I win their trust , I'll be able to go out for some stuff alone and instead I'll run away .

I ran faster and entered the cell . It had a pathway and jails on each side , opposite to each other and filled with at least two prisoners .When they saw me they howled , some whistled , some gave me dirty comments like "hi babe" "wanna have a time" "whhoooo" I pushed my head down and ran faster.

The guards bowed in front of me , receiving a nod from my side .Finally I was there in front of the biggest cell of all yeah that's what they call - one who is here receives a really special treatment ,on the left side of the pathway.No one could be seen so I pushed my head forward and shifted my position.

I then saw someone whom I missed a lot , whom I wanted to see since these three days. My Dad , I know he is , people are lying they must have asked him to lie to me and say that I'm the Lost-Princess , I should be angry from him but I've become addicted to him , to his scent..I nodded at the two guards to open the door but one said "your Highness , there are strict orders from King Al and Prince Cedric that no one except them and we both can enter.." He finished receiving a furious glare from me.

"It . was . An . Order . Not a question" I snapped. He looked down , turned and opened the door . Making Alex look up . I guess he suspected Cedric or King Al as he was shocked to see me..

"Amanda..." he whispered making me smile

"Dad" I said and entered , He kept sitting there as his legs were tied with a chain to a pole and his hands were hand cuffed .His condition brought tears to my eyes
He had to bear a lot , just because of me . Just me .

I ran to him , sat down and hugged him.

"I missed you" I said and he chuckled .

"Was it funny?" I added he shook his head and smiled

"No love it wasn't , I smiled as you missed me while we just met three days back and you now need to stay forever without me" he said and sighed.

I panicked "no...you can't ...you can't ..I will not let you "I whispered with tension.

"No , we are meant to be like this" he trailed off , pulled from the hug and joined his hands making me puzzled "dad?" I asked .

"Princess Amanda , I'm sorry ..I'm sorry for what I've done . I destroyed your life, your marriage, your love, made you live like a poor but instead you belonged here, I'm really really sorry . I shouldn't have done that and I'm sure if my wife would be alive she-wo-uld hate me for what I've done, Hate me! And you know she still hates me from where she is . I broke her trust I broke her trust..please forgive me ..forgive me " he said and whispered the last part sobbing loudly.

I broke her trust I broke her trust I broke her trust I broke her trust. .please forgive me ..forgive me. .please forgive me ..forgive me

These lines kept running in my mind . My dad , who took care of me was crying in front of me ..confessing his mistake ..crying ..begging for me to forgive him .

But then all the events came to my mind again , his words , his apologies and everything made sense , the time when I used to think that why am I strange , I'm not similar to him or mom and now I know , I know , he's been lying all these years , broken my trust.

"You - mea-n you were not bribed , for telling me that I'm the lost Princess?" I asked and he looked confused.

"Oh ...of course not dear , it's-it's immature " he said and laughed .