Chapter 32 - Fools' Gold

"And yes I let you use me from the day that we first met but I'm not done yet , I'm falling for you ...." Fools' Gold , one direction .

Harry's pov (finally over with Third Persons' ) hehehe...

"Just shut up , okay!" I shouted and threw the vase , kept on the side table .

"Harry , calm down , okay" Liam said and moved his hands to make me calm.

How can I do so !

"Hazza , please just relax , you just ...need to!" Louis shouted and I took a deep breath .

"What do you want to know?" I asked in a stern tone.

Zayn sighed and smiled , "we...we four wanna know why did you do this , renewed it ?" He asked .

I looked at him with anger but pressed it inside , sighed and nodded .

"Revenge" I said and smirked .

"This way?" Niall asked and I ignored him as my eyes kept glued on the door. Everyone turned to the door to see Jessica standing there , fidgeting with her hands and eyes down .

"Eavesdropping and Queen , match?" I asked and made and impressed expression , arms folded to my chest and walked near the Queen.

I came near her , eyed her up and down and looked at the lads "It does , time changes and so as well the Queens" I said and I'm sure Jessica got angry .

She looked up at me with her lips in a straight line and scrunched up nose while I just chuckled "Stop that bitchy mouth of yours , you idiot!" She said with her teeth gritted , firmly .

I just smirked , "I'm so sorry , My Queen , I really am , I'm a very bad Prince , ain't I?" I said in a very innocent and sarcastic tone with my hands on my heart .

She just shook her head in disappointment . "Okay uh...I was here to tell you that dinner is waiting for you" she said and left .

I just laughed , "Harry " Louis warned and I looked at him in amusement .

"Enjoy" I said and turned , following the Queen's order.

_____________________________________________________

Jessica's pov

I was humming a tune , quite tired after reading the old folders and scripts of the kingdom and thinking upon the criteria , when I got bumped into someone . I looked up and saw a smirking Harry and an eyebrow raised . I just glared at him and brushed past his shoulder , even shoving him a little but to my utter disappointment he held my wrist.

I looked at him from his shoulder and raised my eyebrows in questioning . He looked at me and then at the ground , I didn't understand so wriggled my eyebrows , he shook his head and let his head down a little then again up at me . What the hell! I looked at him again with confusion . He frustrated sighed and pushed me down , I made an Ow reaction and shouted at him "what the hell!" I shouted at him while looking up and rubbing my wrist.

"Pick up my phone , damn it!" He shouted back .

"Why should I when I didn't even threw i-" I cut myself of , okay maybe I did .
He smirked and raised his eyebrows . I sighed and picked his phone up and raised my hand to let him take it . He pulled it , only it and went away without words . And not even helping me get up , I somehow stood from the ground from this slim gown and sighed , made my way to my room .

____________________________________

"Wait , Jessica!" He shouted , I turned and looked at him with frustration and anger , what the hell he thinks of himself , he should be grateful that I let him free , even if he was a murderer.