Chapter 44 - For the First Time in Forever

"What if I meet The one ?" ~ For the First Time in Forever , Frozen

I looked at him , in astonishment , in despair , in heart break , he did this on purpose to make me mad , to take revenge and of course to make me jealous .

Just wait and watch Harry Styles .

He was dancing with Natasha , hands glued to her petite figure and she smiling like an idiot , this wouldn't be much longer . They swayed and turned and even dipped , both kept smiling and when Harry whispered something in her ear , their laughed echoed in the great hall . I pressed my lips together , hands in the front and me looking at my red dress almost reaching down my butt paired with long black heels that reached my knees and I rocked on them .

Everyone in the hall was smiling , laughing , couples dancing and here was I , alone , since that wedding no one has talked to me , not even a yes or a no .

I looked around , catching a look of Zayn , who had a glass of wine in his hands and nodded at myself , walking up to him .

"Zayn " I said and he smiled .

"Uh... Care to have a dance " I said , quietly and he smiled .

"Of course " keeping the glass on the table beside , he took my hand in his and we together walked up to join everyone , taking a corner , he motioned for me to get ready when I leaded him to Harry and Natasha and he looked amused .

Shrugging it off , he took my hand and my waist but I shook my head , grabbing his hands in mine and settling them on my waist and mine on his chest , pushing myself on him , unfortunately stepping on his foot and he rubbed his teeth together and I bit my lower lip .

I'm sorry , I mouthed him and he just smiled , which really didn't prove that he was okay with it .

We still some how danced , turning , twisting , me leaning on him to make Harry notice but he was too busy in his tune .

I seriously wanted him so bad this time , when we were away from them , I pushed ourselves through the crowd and trying to gain their attention . Finally , proving myself the boss as Harry noticed .

He looked at us and I looked away , straight into Zayn's eyes and he stopped , unaware of everything . "Please , go with it" I whispered and he took one glance at Harry and nodded .

"I completely understand , Jessica" he reassured , this time , pulling me against him hard , with all force which even cause me to squeak and increasing our dance's speed , his face came near mine and I gulped hard , no no no , please and I looked to my right seeing Harry pushing Natasha and walking away , she looked at me in disgust and following him the next . I smirked . "Thanks a lot , buddy" I said , patting his head and he smiled but not before settling his hairstyle . Zayn..

I looked around and ran after Natasha .

"Nuts!" I said and she looked at me , ignored . I sighed and pulled her to a corner .

"Please , I really want to .. apologise" I trailed of and she smirked , nodded and led me to the empty hall downstairs . I looked at Luke and nodded , he saluted me and went to complete his work .

We walked inside the hall and she dragged a chair , sitting on it and motioning for me to do the same . I shook my head and coughed , getting my speech ready .

"Look , I'm sorry for what I've done yet , I know it's me because of whom ... You know you got angry and did such things " I said and looked around .

"Yes , yes , yes and.." She said , raising her eye brow .

"I ... I mean Harry was taken away and all stuff , you couldn't be the Queen" I said and laughed awkwardly .